ELDER'S NEW PICK-UP... .45 CALIBER 1911 WITH RED DOT SIGHT SYSTEM

Originally Posted by eight2one

im scared to own a gun, cuz i would do something stupid after drinking.

laugh.gif
sorry I laughed at that only because those are my thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

laugh.gif
me too i would be shooting at stop sign and parked cars.
tired.gif

Im a very reckless drunk.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

laugh.gif
me too i would be shooting at stop sign and parked cars.
tired.gif

Im a very reckless drunk.
tired.gif
A gun safe?

i am currently looking at one of these.. Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact... (the lower one) the only have a 9mm out right now.. i wanna get teh .40 but peoplesaid they dont know when they are releasing it... i dont know if i wanna wait for the .40 or just get the 9 right now... i had my eye on this for a longwhile....
2njlh09.jpg

I'm strictly a target shooter, I don't even have a concealed weapon license which I can easily get(even though I might just apply for it). I just wanted a quality handgun, of course I would use it to defend myself at home, but I doubt if I'll ever haveto use it in that capacity.

Heck I was about to buy the basic 1911 model until the salesman kept bringing out more and more once he knew I was serious about buying. Then I saw the one Ijust bought and he did a demonstration and I was sold. I doubt if I ever really use the laser because I don't want to lose iron sight discipline. Godforbid I ever have to use it in defense, but if I do the Laser is going to be used. You can't run from it. The only thing more intimidating that a red doton your forehead, is the sound of a shotgun being cycled and your on the wrong side of it, lol.

what the, who said you can't own a 1911 in Cali? lol
you definitely can

nice pick up btw, how much did it run you?

to the guy posting about the PX4, I actually almost bought one of those a few months ago in 9mm but opted for the Glock 19 (choices were between the p2000,cz75b, glock, px4). I still wouldn't mind picking one up if a good enough deal came along

edit: nm, I see you posted the price

Call me ignorant when it comes to guns. But what do you mean the laser is in the hand grip? I don't see it. Wouldn't your hand block it if it were?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i have also been looking at the H&K P2000.. but they are kinda pricey though
Can't go wrong with the H&K. As a matter of fact I like the Storm series of Beretta,but if money wasn't an object I'd scoop up a H&K. Matter of fact I want my next gun to be the H&K Mark 23.

if i decide to get the px4 subcompact in the 9.... then will get the H&K it will be the .40.. but i heard how people dont like recoil in the .40 H&K...
if someone can help me find info on when the Beretta PX4 subcompact in the .40 is gonna release it will be very appreciated

A NUPE with a 1911... i dunno if that's ironic or just plain funny. Joint is beautiful though... I will say that much.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nice Gun...I myself have a SigSauer226 with Crimson Trace Lasers onit...[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also purchased a gun recently.

Enfield No.4 MKII

I've always had a thing for a bolt-action rifle.

Back
Top Bottom