ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

It's the inconsistency. Meth want's to relate this to a bball game..well it's just like bad officiating. This guys gets called for a foul, but this guy over here clearly hacked and gets nothing called. When some things get addressed, while others do not, guys have no choice but to feel singled out and harassed. So if someone complains and says the " " appreciation threads are offensive to women, and makes them feel uncomfortable, they'll be deleted too yes? It's just that some things are ok, while other things are not, yet, they appear the same.. He can't address women verbally, yet we can have multiple threads clearly objectifying them visually? We legit have a thread dedicated solely to yambs lmao. The ambiguity of the rules only leads to civil unrest.

Post Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said!!!!

[COLOR=#red]About to start another story...this one involves Brooklyn and Hip Hop. Again this story is true as unlikely as it may seem...this is my life and as a wise man once said truth can be stranger than fiction. Thanks for supporting me guys.

Also shoutout to Freeze...the guy who had some of the best flames towards me :lol: is making some of the best points in a very logical and respectful manner.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]About to start another story...this one involves Brooklyn and Hip Hop. Again this story is true as unlikely as it may seem...this is my life and as a wise man once said truth can be stranger than fiction. Thanks for supporting me guys.[/COLOR]

Can't wait for this one.... :lol:

Prolly gonna be how he brought Biggie to a pool party and introduced him to diddy

Prolly gonna be how he brought Biggie to a pool party and introduced him to diddy

[COLOR=#red]:wow: Dude this is eery...you are on point about Biggie...this is what I've written so far...crazy!!![/COLOR]

I was born in Brooklyn at Kings County Hospital, with that being said I have lived all over NYC in my earlier years including the Bronx (off of Gun Hill Rd), and even Yonkers/White Plains area. But I spent the majority of my life in Brooklyn notably Bed-Stuy.

In the summer 0f 1994 I went back to visit Brooklyn after working a basketball camp. I remember it clearly because I had just bought one of the first Jordan Retros the White Cement Gray IIIs in North Carolina before heading to Brooklyn. Funny thing is nobody was really into Retros back then and they stayed on the shelves for awhile.

Anyway my best friends sister picked me up from the Amtrak station at 34th Penn Station to take me back to their place in BK

[COLOR=#red]About to start another story...this one involves Brooklyn and Hip Hop. Again this story is true as unlikely as it may seem...this is my life and as a wise man once said truth can be stranger than fiction. Thanks for supporting me guys.[/COLOR]

Real talk bro...

I sit here reading EWD's awesome stories... it has me sitting and pondering about my boring life.

View media item 1119672

[COLOR=#red]I was born in Brooklyn at Kings County Hospital, with that being said I have lived all over NYC in my earlier years including the Bronx (off of Gun Hill Rd), and even Yonkers/White Plains area. But I spent the majority of my life in Brooklyn notably Bed-Stuy.

In the summer 0f 1994 I went back to visit Brooklyn after working a basketball camp. I remember it clearly because I had just bought one of the first Jordan Retros the White Cement Gray IIIs in North Carolina before heading to Brooklyn. Funny thing is nobody was really into Retros back then and they stayed on the shelves for awhile.

Anyway my best friends sister picked me up from the Amtrak station at 34th Penn Station to take me back to their place in BK...on our way back on the radio I hear for the very first time Juicy. I was like wow, this ish here is off the chains. Then we start talking about how crazy it is that a dude from around our neighborhood blew up like he did. Guys please remember my boy's sister...she becomes a VERY integral part of the story later...it will blow your dang minds trust.

You see I never knew The Notorious B.I.G. as Biggie, or even Christopher Wallace...I never even knew his name BUT I did know him as the huge (in size) drug dealer whose territory was the corner of Fulton St and Washington Ave. You'd always see him around this one payphone over there. Dude was big and intimidating looking and nobody messed with him. Now I knew members of his entourage and actually used to hand with them from time to time...Nee Nee (Nino Brown of Junior Mafia) Chico (Cheek Del Vec of JM and dude was one the quickest little hoopsters I ever played against...dude was a master thief on the bball court), Lil Caesar of JM (he's actually younger and went to school with my sister at PS. 11) and a few more. Lil Kim is from the same area but I don't remember seeing her for some reason though I had to have run into her. I was always the smart guy in the bunch but I was never picked on for being a nerd because I was also an athlete and they would learn from me. I distinctly remember hanging with Nee Nee and them and one of them asked what a theory was...I gave them a laymans definition and we kept it moving :lol:

It was just so crazy to see Biggie transform from the drug dealer on the streets into this rap phenomenon, but to be honest he wasn't the first...Jaz O who was Jay Z's mentor moved right across the street from my apts...I remember distinctly he drove a maroon/burgundy Chevy Beretta. He wasn't from our block but he lived there for a few. Anyway I do remember OD who Biggie mentions in his song Missing you as "O". OD was the nicest and coolest hustler you'd ever know my dudes...he was cool and accessible and would talk to us all the time. I never knew he got murked until I heard the song missing you.

Also if you look at the album liner notes on Biggies first CD you'll see he shouts out Guess the Barber...that was the same barber I went to and the main barber in the area. The very first Delorean I have ever seen was parked in front of Guesses Barbershop...That stainless steel exterior could not be mistaken for anything else, obviously somebody paid was getting a haircut at the moment. In the liner notes there is also a shoutout to Cheese...Cheese got murdered in the C train CLinton and Washington train station. I remember that when it happened, I wasn't at the scene but it was the talk of the hood.

There's a Biggie lyric that said "then I figured out Nicks went for Twenty Down South". That's basically describing how a $5 bag of weed in NYC sells for $20 in the southern states. It was why dudes started "taking their work down south". The profit margin was unreal and at the time there was little to no competition so mad dudes started hitting up NC SC and southern VA with that work.

My mom saw our block was getting too hot and that a lot of my friends started getting in trouble so in order to save me she moved our family to the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. It was a whole new like...we went from a stuffed apartment to a 3 level house and me and my siblings had our own rooms...Fast forward a few years...one day I was in the now demolished South Square Mall in Durham...out of pure coincidence I ran into one of the hustlers who used to go to Guesses Barber shop in BK. We both looked at each other in pure amazement because the last time we see each other was years ago in BK. Anyway we start talking and come to find out THESE ***** BROUGHT THAT WORK DOWNSOUTH. They even bought a popular club in Raleigh (of course to legitimize the cash flow). Yes and of course I was extended an offer to come "help" them out at the club. I was definitely down for that because at the time I was really wanting to buy the new Acura Legend Coupe and was down for whatever to get one :lol: At that time in my life the fast life was very enticing. So what happened????

I was headed out to the club to meet with them for the first time....my mother asked where I was going...I told her to the club to hang out with my boys who were down from BK...my mother told me "You aren't going anywhere...go back upstairs". Real talk my dudes...less the a month later the Feds raided the club and the Brooklyn guys got put away. My mother saved me on some mama knows best ish...wow.

Oh and my best friend's sister I was telling you about...she eventually graduated from Harvard Law School and ultimately decided law wasn't for her...so she took on an internship at a major film studio. She progressed through the ranks and became a VP of one of the major studios...She is the one who produced/directed the Notorious B.I.G. movie that came out a few years ago...it was her pet project to bring to the screen one of Brooklyn's very own. It means a lot to me because I was with her in the car when I first heard Juicy. Life is one crazy coincidence.

Brooklyn BABY!!

Oh gosh almost forgot to mention this...My first 2 years of High School before we moved to NC I went to the High School of Telecommunications in Bay Ridge Brooklyn...that's where most of the Italians live. I had to take 3 trains and 45 minutes just to get there. In NYC we have zone schools and specialty schools. Zone schools are according to where you live...specialty schools you have to test to get into and it can be fashion industry, technology, criminal justice, transportation, and in my cased telecommunications. Specialty schools can be very far from your home. Anyway I was only one of two from my hood that went to Telecommunications...the other was this kinda thick dark-skinned chick named Jan. For like 2 months I didn't see Jan on the train to school. One day she started back riding the train when I asked her where she had been. She said she had called the cops on her boyfriend and he threatened to hurt her for that so she stayed inside for a long time. I asked who her boyfriend was and she revealed to me that it was the big drug dealer dude who was always by the payphone on the corner of Fulton and Washington. Yes my dudes, Jan was eventually Biggies first baby mama...and in the Notorious BIG movie the actor looked SPOT ON to how Jan looked...I was amazed at the casting job for that one.
[/COLOR]

Did the first story have action? Nothing cool happens in the last two stories. It's just being around famous people and name dropping.

Not even trying to hate I'm just wondering where the substance is.

pam-meets-biggie-o.gif

[COLOR=#red]
I was born in Brooklyn at Kings County Hospital, with that being said I have lived all over NYC in my earlier years including the Bronx (off of Gun Hill Rd), and even Yonkers/White Plains area. But I spent the majority of my life in Brooklyn notably Bed-Stuy.

Anyway my best friends sister picked me up from the Amtrak station at 34th Penn Station to take me back to their place in BK...on our way back on the radio I hear for the very first time Juicy. I was like wow, this ish here is off the chains. Then we start talking about how crazy it is that a dude from around our neighborhood blew up like he did. Guys please remember my boy's sister...she becomes a VERY integral part of the story later...it will blow your dang minds trust.

You see I never knew The Notorious B.I.G. as Biggie, or even Christopher Wallace...I never even knew his name BUT I did know him as the huge (in size) drug dealer whose territory was the corner of Fulton St and Washington Ave. You'd always see him around this one payphone over there. Dude was big and intimidating looking and nobody messed with him. Now I knew members of his entourage and actually used to hand with them from time to time...Nee Nee (Nino Brown of Junior Mafia) Chico (Cheek Del Vec of JM and dude was one the quickest little hoopsters I ever played against...dude was a master thief on the bball court), Lil Caesar of JM (he's actually younger and went to school with my sister at PS. 11) and a few more. Lil Kim is from the same area but I don't remember seeing her for some reason though I had to have run into her. I was always the smart guy in the bunch but I was never picked on for being a nerd because I was also an athlete and they would learn from me. I distinctly remember hanging with Nee Nee and them and one of them asked what a theory was...I gave them a laymans definition and we kept it moving :lol:

It was just so crazy to see Biggie transform from the drug dealer on the streets into this rap phenomenon, but to be honest he wasn't the first...Jaz O who was Jay Z's mentor moved right across the street from my apts...I remember distinctly he drove a maroon/burgundy Chevy Beretta. He wasn't from our block but he lived there for a few. Anyway I do remember OD who Biggie mentions in his song Missing you as "O". OD was the nicest and coolest hustler you'd ever know my dudes...he was cool and accessible and would talk to us all the time. I never knew he got murked until I heard the song missing you.

Also if you look at the album liner notes on Biggies first CD you'll see he shouts out Guess the Barber...that was the same barber I went to and the main barber in the area. The very first Delorean I have ever seen was parked in front of Guesses Barbershop...That stainless steel exterior could not be mistaken for anything else, obviously somebody paid was getting a haircut at the moment. In the liner notes there is also a shoutout to Cheese...Cheese got murdered in the C train CLinton and Washington train station. I remember that when it happened, I wasn't at the scene but it was the talk of the hood.

There's a Biggie lyric that said "then I figured out Nicks went for Twenty Down South". That's basically describing how a $5 bag of weed in NYC sells for $20 in the southern states. It was why dudes started "taking their work down south". The profit margin was unreal and at the time there was little to no competition so mad dudes started hitting up NC SC and southern VA with that work.

My mom saw our block was getting too hot and that a lot of my friends started getting in trouble so in order to save me she moved our family to the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. It was a whole new like...we went from a stuffed apartment to a 3 level house and me and my siblings had our own rooms...Fast forward a few years...one day I was in the now demolished South Square Mall in Durham...out of pure coincidence I ran into one of the hustlers who used to go to Guesses Barber shop in BK. We both looked at each other in pure amazement because the last time we see each other was years ago in BK. Anyway we start talking and come to find out THESE ***** BROUGHT THAT WORK DOWNSOUTH. They even bought a popular club in Raleigh (of course to legitimize the cash flow). Yes and of course I was extended an offer to come "help" them out at the club. I was definitely down for that because at the time I was really wanting to buy the new Acura Legend Coupe and was down for whatever to get one :lol: At that time in my life the fast life was very enticing. So what happened????

I was headed out to the club to meet with them for the first time....my mother asked where I was going...I told her to the club to hang out with my boys who were down from BK...my mother told me "You aren't going anywhere...go back upstairs". Real talk my dudes...less the a month later the Feds raided the club and the Brooklyn guys got put away. My mother saved me on some mama knows best ish...wow.

Oh and my best friend's sister I was telling you about...she eventually graduated from Harvard Law School and ultimately decided law wasn't for her...so she took on an internship at a major film studio. She progressed through the ranks and became a VP of one of the major studios...She is the one who produced/directed the Notorious B.I.G. movie that came out a few years ago...it was her pet project to bring to the screen one of Brooklyn's very own. It means a lot to me because I was with her in the car when I first heard Juicy. Life is one crazy coincidence.

Brooklyn BABY!!

Oh gosh almost forgot to mention this...My first 2 years of High School before we moved to NC I went to the High School of Telecommunications in Bay Ridge Brooklyn...that's where most of the Italians live. I had to take 3 trains and 45 minutes just to get there. In NYC we have zone schools and specialty schools. Zone schools are according to where you live...specialty schools you have to test to get into and it can be fashion industry, technology, criminal justice, transportation, and in my cased telecommunications. Specialty schools can be very far from your home. Anyway I was only one of two from my hood that went to Telecommunications...the other was this kinda thick dark-skinned chick named Jan. For like 2 months I didn't see Jan on the train to school. One day she started back riding the train when I asked her where she had been. She said she had called the cops on her boyfriend and he threatened to hurt her for that so she stayed inside for a long time. I asked who her boyfriend was and she revealed to me that it was the big drug dealer dude who was always by the payphone on the corner of Fulton and Washington. Yes my dudes, Jan was eventually Biggies first baby mama...and in the Notorious BIG movie the actor looked SPOT ON to how Jan looked...I was amazed at the casting job for that one.
[/COLOR]

Crazy.

May I ask what part of the stuy you was living in?

Also what parts were biggie and Kim from?

Last edited:
Good story E. Good details.

Those 'mom knows best' moments are too legit.

Crazy.

May I ask what part of the stuy you was living in?

[COLOR=#red]
Originally I was around the Fulton St and Malcolm X Blvd (used to be called Utica Ave but after Eastern Pkwy it changes to Malcolm X) area. Then later it was the Fulton St and Classon Ave and Grand Ave area. It's the very edge of Bed-Stuy but not quite the Clinton Hill area.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Originally I was around the Fulton St and Malcolm X Blvd (used to be called Utica Ave but after Eastern Pkwy it changes to Malcolm X) area. Then later it was the Fulton St and Classon Ave and Grand Ave area. It's the very edge of Bed-Stuy but not quite the Clinton Hill area.
[/COLOR]

Ight you legit, no shots just had to make sure. :lol:

Still a bit skeptical tho
33706_original.gif

Last story was ok. A few pretty interesting moments.
It's time to come with it now tho, we want the heat. it's almost like Meth got you shook, word to skylar white.
I know you've got some stuff up your sleeve fam.

Ight you legit, no shots just had to make sure. :lol:

Still a bit skeptical tho
33706_original.gif

its so WACK how NYers really give a damn about who really is and isnt from what part of NY they claim

ive seen people get beat down in the military for false claiming NY, Jamacia, DR, etc

who gives a ****

This dude elder Watson sound like gold street capital. I almost sure it is him

Last edited:
Similar styles, but EWD is a real person. Dude has been posting forever.

lmaooooo I'm so dead reminiscing about that GSC thread. I had so many jokes in that thread. Dude needs to come back for the remix

Back
Top Bottom