ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

You're trolling right.
laugh.gif

Dude looks around 6'3"-6'5", come on bruh.
trollin naw? can you not see the measurements. go measure yourself breh come back and holler.

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude drew up measurements as if you can actually draw them to scale . Give it up man your showing how much your life sucks and how you haven't accomplished anything. All you do is try to run people off of NT its pathetic. What you gonna say about EWD? "He's telling people to excel in life and follow their dreams ! " Hes no GoldSt your just making yourself look like a hater. Your wasting keystrokes "NT Detective" 
laugh.gif

niketalk still havin they doubts on me after all I've done mane cole world straight cold.

this man really used an ambiguous weapon as a reference to measure how tall someone is. I'm done with this thread for at least 45 minutes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude drew up measurements as if you can actually draw them to scale . Give it up man your showing how much your life sucks and how you haven't accomplished anything. All you do is try to run people off of NT its pathetic. What you gonna say about EWD? "He's telling people to excel in life and follow their dreams ! " Hes no GoldSt your just making yourself look like a hater. Your wasting keystrokes "NT Detective" 
laugh.gif
bout sums it up mane. you got yo right to yo opinon mane. im just a detective doin mah job.

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs , seriously, why are you trying to prove yourself to these kids???

Half of these cats are in HS, on summer vacation, (poorly)putting on a front.

ey mane if ya'll really into the stories i'll let it rock. I cant knock the bro for offering some motivation if that's what it all is. I'll keep my eye on this thread doe best believe. no funny biness mane.

[COLOR=#red]

:lol: you're right homie...we call that elicitation. But yeah those are my faves too my dude. Mine are pretty worn out wish I could find a new pair even though they are discontinued.[/COLOR]

If you able to share how many bodies have you laid to rest? Does the military keep track of things like that? If you can answer totally understand. I've asked some of my buddies who've been in the military but some have never seen combat outside of just patrolling.

View media item 1120472

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane
29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]
69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".
HOW THE **** ARE YOU 6' 5"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
That's ........tha-

:smh: :lol:

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs , seriously, why are you trying to prove yourself to these kids???

Half of these cats are in HS, on summer vacation, (poorly)putting on a front.

For real. I believe him but he can't even share the good stuff so it's pointless.

I think many NTers have met him person and can vouch. I respect NTers that actually meet up in real life for whatever reason more than these internet trolls.

We gotta organize a DMV summit though I was thinking bout that today. All the NTers I've met have been cool.

Last edited:

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane

29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]

69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

Damn, **** got deep. Cats really about that life? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ol' Harriet the Spy *** dudes

Alright I tried to let this go but...

[COLOR=#red]Dude the C train station is not on Classon...you might be talking about the G train. The C train has stops and Franklin Ave and Clinton and Washington and it runs RIGHT ALONG Fulton St.

What are you talking about 10-15 blocks away...and you trying to legit check me :lol: wow[/COLOR]

Yeah I don't know what he was talking about. The closest you'll get to Classon on the C is when you get off Franklin and walk.

[COLOR=#red]Here is where the DETAILS separate the real from the fake...little do most people know is that there is actually a Classon Ave exit on the C train but it has been closed for years. It's at the intersection of Classon and Fulton only on one side of the street. That's my neighborhood I know what I'm talking about.

Also my block is shown at the beginning of the movie Money Train from the elevated platform of the Franklin Ave shuttle.

I'm real no fake. I know what I'm talking about.[/COLOR]

Oh you specifically talking about the c train? The G train is exactly what I was talking about, the one right across from LG, my bad. :lol:

I was just saying that cause you said you lived on Fulton/classon. I usually take the 44 up to nostrand and Fulton, where the A & C stops. Classon is only 3 blocks horizontally from nostrand that's why I assumed you talking about the G train.

Wait which Fulton street stop are you talking about? The one where the A & C stops or the one where the G stops?

Edit: Yes I know exactly where you talking about, the C , and shuttle train stop right across from that Popeye. The 48 stops right next to it.

I'm a need you to admit that I was right, it was just a simple misunderstanding.

View media item 1120472

my god ....the level of ******* you have to be on to even do this is nuts....get help kid

I really enjoy reading EWD's stories. He seems like a cool dude with tons of life experience.

View media item 1120472

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom