ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

[COLOR=#red]Done with the stories, y'all not mature enough for me to continue (not all of y'all, and some of y'all are even funny). Dudes don't even know how to sit and read and comment respectfully whether disagreeing or not. Perhaps I expected too much from NT. I'll save the rest for my book, that audience will be more fitting. There has never been a book written about the memoirs from the Intelligence Community written by an African-American that I could find, so it will be groundbreaking and with all the stuff going on in the world I'll have an audience. Lock it up Method.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
mean.gif

SMH this thread had potential.

[COLOR=#red]Real talk I consider NT to be fam in a way...been here since 2000 and I wanted to share some stories with y'all that I had been through for a few reasons. One I'd like to inspire at least one person to reach for their goals, two to motivate underachievers like I used to be...heck I never finished high school the traditional way, I got an equivalency diploma, three to show what's out there in the world, four to help me compile my memoirs for my book...I'm not a writer so it's hard for me to just sit down and write, but it's easier with a captive audience.

Instead the need for lolz made it not worth it. I have no reason to lie, this was/is my true life and yeah individually it's not groundbreaking but all the random and weird stuff I have been through in a lump sum is quite interesting. But now I understand this is not the place to do so...you live and you learn. Thing is I was planning on mentioning NT in my book and the impact it has had on my life. Maybe that's why the celebs that lurk here don't shout it out that often...the haters run them away. Y'all ran Ben Baller away (who just so happens to be my frat brother).

I used to love Ben Baller's stories and was glad when he posted his rides and everything...he inspired me. But there was always a contingency of NT'ers who would get at him and try to make him look bad...it's like if you are doing something good with your life the negative NT'ers come out and try to ruin the vibe.

A few of y'all in here have met me...I have met NT'ers in NC, VA, DC, Houston, and College Station...it's always been cool and mellow and positive. I even took one of the NT'ers out for drinks and helped them train for a possible hoop career. That's who I am...nothing but love. Wish all of NT was the same...life already throws enough BS our way...why bring it into this forum? Not saying we can't disagree but we can keep it civil. If I ever crossed the line my apologies.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Done with the stories, y'all not mature enough for me to continue (not all of y'all, and some of y'all are even funny). Dudes don't even know how to sit and read and comment respectfully whether disagreeing or not. Perhaps I expected too much from NT. I'll save the rest for my book, that audience will be more fitting. There has never been a book written about the memoirs from the Intelligence Community written by an African-American that I could find, so it will be groundbreaking and with all the stuff going on in the world I'll have an audience. Lock it up Method.[/COLOR]
View media item 1122032View media item 1122033

The hate just runs deep on NT word to Jman. Run everybody doing something with their life and sharing it off here smh.

I didn't see the first story, but the other 2 weren't that great anyway.

nt keeping true to itself and ruining a good thing.

Now back to our boring draya and other appreciation threads.

Reactions: wr
[COLOR=#red]My height has already been verified by NTers I've met. Nice try though homie. Just ask Peepgame who is pretty tall himself

I believe this is only fabrication from EWD :lol: I think you have me mixed up with another dude, but maaaan the haters in here :lol: :smh: dude had pics in TAY before and I think one of the PYP threads way back. So much potential this thread had, flushed down the toilet

I believe this is only fabrication from EWD :lol: I think you have me mixed up with another dude, but maaaan the haters in here :lol: :smh: dude had pics in TAY before and I think one of the PYP threads way back. So much potential this thread had, flushed down the toilet

[COLOR=#red]
Peep, you was at the mini-summit at Dave and Busters right? Memph the Engineer was there and like 4 other guys. You wasn't the other tall one there? Besides anyway there's other NT'ers who can verify my height, but I'm not dragging them in here.
[/COLOR]

Come back to TAY EWD. We're all adventurous over there, we have no reason to doubt your greatness :nthat:

[COLOR=#red]
Peep, you was at the mini-summit at Dave and Busters right? Memph the Engineer was there and like 4 other guys. You wasn't the other tall one there? Besides anyway there's other NT'ers who can verify my height, but I'm not dragging them in here.
[/COLOR]

Trolls really got to you :lol:

I'm sure 99% of us believe ur story.

Some of y'all are haters man period. Can't even imagine how big a hater in real life some of y'all are.

Jman is probably somewhere laughing because he singlehandedly derailed the thread with a troll post and y'all allowed it. Can't someone just get banned from a thread?

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]
[/COLOR]

I REMEMBER THAT MINI SUMMIT :lol: . I NEVER DID CALL THAT WAITRESS BACK THAT GAVE ME HER NUMBER :rofl:

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane

29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]

69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

HOW THE **** ARE YOU 6' 5"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

mane you gotta put me up on watchu use to keep da kicks from being so clean and new in such crazy missions and such rough conditions out in Afghanistan mane. mane I could go with the same shoes for 10 or more years and keep them as fresh just like you did mane. That probably gotta be some top secret formula though too mane I understand. Cant be leakin that info out to us normal regular guys mane. joint look like they barely been worn either mane I need to know how you keep that material so stiff and not let it wear down from so much runnin and dodgin bullets like some matrix type steeze mane. We niketalk family mane you can fill us in no romo.
Yooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm crying son

Son did the Sly Cooper/Jimmy Neutron type calculations

Repped JUST for the laughs.

OP he's just ******* with you man. Don't let it get to you. That Brooklyn story was
nthat.gif

You probably actually knew my pops if you were out there during that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom