ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

EWD I think you have talent to be a good writer. Your stories in the TAY thread were entertaining and well written. Don't let people trying to get cheap lols deter you from sharing stories.

Nominee for thread of the Year. EWD got so heated, he said forget it and gonna drop the book for the rest of the tales. Jman wild for those measurements. I'm 50/50 on the belief on these stories. I'm not completely sold but I will purchase the tell all book, nonetheless.

Nominee for thread of the Year. EWD got so heated, he said forget it and gonna drop the book for the rest of the tales. Jman wild for those measurements. I'm 50/50 on the belief on these stories. I'm not completely sold but I will purchase the tell all book, nonetheless.
Lol this aint even thread of the month, let alone EWD's best thread of the month. 

How can u be 50/50?

EWD is legit. He a OG he not gonna lie. It's not like he said he's the reason BIG got signed or the one who told Puff "take a chance with BIG" etc....

[COLOR=#red]Had a mini-vacay this weekend. I'll be back with some stories my dudes. NT fatigue is real :lol: Not all of my stories will be like an action movie. I think maybe I shouldn't have started off with the Manila joint. But real talk lessons like that will be applied when I write my book. Shout out to Memph for checking in...that man right there is a stellar example of a great NT'er amongst others...and yeah word to TAY, homie bagged a nice bartender with absolutely no effort.[/COLOR]

Lol this aint even thread of the month, let alone EWD's best thread of the month. 

:lol: cryinggggg :lol:

How can u be 50/50?

EWD is legit. He a OG he not gonna lie. It's not like he said he's the reason BIG got signed or the one who told Puff "take a chance with BIG" etc....

I detect sarcasm in this post :nerd:

mean.gif
tell them to strive to be better than a kappa.
sound foolish & im not  eem a kappa....................yet

Last edited:
So OP was an asset being used by the man. Only reason an untrained civilian would be in the middle east carrying a fully auto is to perform tasks they dont want official US personnel performing. Illegal tasks more than likely. Like if **** went wrong they was gonna cut all ties with you OP. OP woulda been on CNN,another hiker/explorer kidnapped in a place they had no business being.

How many children have you murdered OP?

So OP was an asset being used by the man. Only reason an untrained civilian would be in the middle east carrying a fully auto is to perform tasks they dont want official US personnel performing. Illegal tasks more than likely. Like if **** went wrong they was gonna cut all ties with you OP. OP woulda been on CNN,another hiker/explorer kidnapped in a place they had no business being.

Damn son :smh: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Had a mini-vacay this weekend. I'll be back with some stories my dudes. NT fatigue is real :lol: Not all of my stories will be like an action movie. I think maybe I shouldn't have started off with the Manila joint. But real talk lessons like that will be applied when I write my book. Shout out to Memph for checking in...that man right there is a stellar example of a great NT'er amongst others...and yeah word to TAY, homie bagged a nice bartender with absolutely no effort.[/COLOR]

What's going down in College Station? My little brother graduated from there a couple of years back.

:lol: I never posted a pic wearing flip flops. The only thing that comes close is when I was drunk as hell in my freshman year and my room mates busted into my room while I had a female guest over and started taking pics. :lol: pretty sure I was in my underwear. :pimp: If you can find that picture is be hella grateful. :lol:

The only thing I posted that was close to a rave was when I was at a blink concert... And I have absolutely no shame in that :stoneface: :lol:

I'm just clowning though. I have love for all the elite 8.

Last edited:
:lol: I never posted a pic wearing flip flops.

The only thing I posted that was close to a rave was when I was at a blink concert... And I have absolutely no shame in that :stoneface: :lol:

I'm just clowning though. I have love for all the elite 8.

elite 8 vs divine 9

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know a real life iota... everytime I see him I ask "What can Brown do for you?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom