ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by iMixedi

we ready for damn change so ya'll let the man shine word to jeezy
eyes.gif
What exactly is your deal?

I've been seeing you with the sly comments all night. What's wrong?

Harlem.. don't worry bout him.. he just mad
Honestly I kind of agree with him. It pretty ridiculous to hear people quoting Jeezy when referring to, what looks to be, our new president.

Jeezy's Music However
pimp.gif

people will see the light eventually ... now its really on to the senate ... if its 60 blue the country will go down the tubes within a year of his presidency ... if its 59 or less then we will be ok until the end of his time in office but we are still $#!!%!
Ah, I see.

Could you explain to me why?

I live in Pennsylvania. I voted for Obama and so did the rest of my family. I can't tell you how happy I am that Obama won Pennsylvania.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is my projection fellas.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I know, I gave McCain ALL the battleground states. But, for some reason I see him winning em all.

5orwh2.jpg

If Obama wins both Florida and Ohio (he's leading atm), that's a 94 differential, in favor of Obama, from that score, and it may be a nice blanket forObama
pimp.gif

Plus 21 of PA, from CNN's projection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

With the win in PA, I popped the bottle. That was a devastator for the McCain campaign.

pimp.gif

What devastator? It was over at the end of September.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by iMixedi

we ready for damn change so ya'll let the man shine word to jeezy
eyes.gif
What exactly is your deal?

I've been seeing you with the sly comments all night. What's wrong?

Harlem.. don't worry bout him.. he just mad
Honestly I kind of agree with him. It pretty ridiculous to hear people quoting Jeezy when referring to, what looks to be, our new president.

Jeezy's Music However
pimp.gif
if i posted my ipod jeezy would be 2 to 1 to any other artist ... but thats not the point ... people will get the big picture soon enough

people will see the light eventually ... now its really on to the senate ... if its 60 blue the country will go down the tubes within a year of his presidency ... if its 59 or less then we will be ok until the end of his time in office but we are still $#!!%!

listen debbie downer...

GET HEALTHY

Back
Top Bottom