ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Just got done voting. Feels good to be a first time voter and be a part of history
pimp.gif
. California
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

**Waits for change.

It's gonna be exciting either way.

Props to Obama on the win. Straight up.

HYPE about 2012.
now that Obama's good for blacks in the presidency I wanna see my own minority represented soon in the white house.
Obama's opened the door for all minorities
33nkkuh.jpg

**Waits for change.

HYPE about 2012.
Good, I knew you weren't the type to keep that %+#@ going...back down and weep,
grin.gif

I'm so sick of Louisiana.....How the hell do you vote for a Republican president and a Democratic senator. People here are so backwards and close minded.You guys should've seen some of the looks I got when I wore my Obama shirt on Sunday.

**Waits for change.

HYPE about 2012.
2d76g02.jpg

"I see what you did there..."

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by you big dummy

27c28333b1a571ebd5757bc9ccccc30f-getty-83010348bb001_celtics_rockets.jpg
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
What the hell is Stevie Franchise wearin'?
roll.gif
He knows better than that s***.
laugh.gif
First of all that *@#! is tacky as hell
laugh.gif
Second that isn't Stevie Franchise
roll.gif

HOUSTON - NOVEMBER 4: Steve Francis #3 of the Houston Rockets shows his support for
Barack Obama on November 4, 2008 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
C'mon you big dummy (lol), I know what I'm talkin' bout. BTW, a little late, but props on the new avy.
wink.gif

From Wikipedia:
Steve D'Shawn Francis (born February 21, 1977, in Takoma Park, Maryland,[sup][2][/sup]U.S.) is an American professional basketball player for the Houston Rockets of the NBA. Nicknamed "StevieFranchise"[sup][1][/sup] and self-described as "Steve-O",[sup][3][/sup] he was known early in his career for his crossover dribble, driving ability, and flashy dunks.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I'm so sick of Louisiana.....How the hell do you vote for a Republican president and a Democratic senator. People here are so backwards and close minded. You guys should've seen some of the looks I got when I wore my Obama shirt on Sunday.
laugh.gif

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look howthis EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

Back
Top Bottom