ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Gunshots in my neighborhood.

Now it's officially over.
laugh.gif

Nice speech by John, def. a different side of him that was not seen during the whole campaign.

As long as Palin is far away from the White House, I am happy.

Classy speech, but what else kind of speech would he have gave. No matter who won I guarantee the loser would have had a classy speech. Not saying he isn'tsincere or anything, just it wasn't something I didn't expect.

holy crap, we have a black president..... i mean we all knew he was gonna win but it just feels weird man..... it;s like historical......!!

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

McCain may be letting out a "classy" speech now, but in no way makes up for the snake-like and ignorant methods he's promoted over the course of his campaign, which has served to further divide people who have many differences to begin with. I have no sympathy for him at all. Good riddance.

exactly.

id VOTE for this mccain. it takes defeat to bring the true men out of people huh???

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

McCain may be letting out a "classy" speech now, but in no way makes up for the snake-like and ignorant methods he's promoted over the course of his campaign, which has served to further divide people who have many differences to begin with. I have no sympathy for him at all. Good riddance.

Exactly how I feel. Some of the things that came out is campaign were beyond foul.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

The type of people at the McCain rally are the reason I couldn't vote republican this election.
All of you need to stop with comments like this. What would be said if I were to say the same thing about the democratic rally?

You talk about losing with class. How about winning with some class. Some of the comments and gifs in this thread make me sick.

Back
Top Bottom