ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

obama.gif

"SO *RAAAAA* .."

"LICK A SHOT FOR BARACK OBAMA.."

"CHANGE GON' COME"

"OR IMMA BUY THE WHOLE HOOD LLAMAS ON ME!"

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAA lick a shot for Barack Obama, change gon' come!!!

I'm EXTREMELY overjoyed to be part of this moment in history. I can't even explain it. Its a moment I wouldve never guess would happen in my lifetimeor my parents lifetime

Congratulations to Mr. Obama!

WE DID IT!!!

as sad as I was that I was not allowed to vote (felon) I am so proud of my country right now. I don't think I have said that in 10+ years
pimp.gif

I'm seeing and hearing a lot of ignorance and I hope this !+%% passes, because if not, this will only make things worse.

I don't care what anybody says, I voted for Obama, and I'm from So Cal and Obama won California's vote.
We're going honking through the streets right about now. HA!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

how many people are ganna quit there jobs and free load of peoples hard work now

ME. IM GONNA SMOKE CRACK WHILE GETTING AN ABORTION THAT MY GAY BOYFRIEND GOT ME KNOCKED UP WITH WHILE READIN THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
smh.gif
TYPICAL IGNORANT MCCAIN SUPPORTERS

congrats obama on the win but if he really wants change i hope he does right by his promise for change.

Is it me or did more than half your friends on myspace put up My President Is Black by Young Jeezy
laugh.gif
...History
pimp.gif
..everyone be careful this week though cause there are gonna be MAJOR salty people out there

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

So I voted Obama - but I couldn't really care less that he won. He wasn't my candidate, he just happened to be the closest thing to it (close being a relative word in this case)... and if anything, less will get done in the country now as republicans will be completely stubborn in trying to cross party-lines, with somebody they consider super-liberal in the presidency.

I don't know - I just don't get why everybody is like "we" won, or "we" lost... shouldn't we refer to America as a whole?

I'm just really tired of the division amongst fellow Americans, and don't think things are going to get any better when people are celebrating like this about a politician getting elected - it doesn't seem to fit with me.

Whatever.... nobody wants to hear this now, they think the world is now saved or something...

... as you were.

First off, nobody thinks the world is saved. People swear we can't celebrate.

As a young black male in America, I am honestly humbled and proud to be American right now. For everything America stands for, for every ideal, for everynatural right,
for every civil right, for liberty, for everything, we have seen it become realized on such a grand stage tonight.

Before Barack won, I took the time to reflect on Black history in America. Looking at the slave ships, Emmitt Till photos, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, and thenlooking at all
those who fought hard and gave their life so that I, along with my brothers and sisters, could go cast my vote and I'm just overwhelmed with emotions.

This is a GREAT time in black history, but more important, it is a GREAT time to beAmerican. Progress is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom