ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Nah, I agree with you Craftsy.

But, this is truely a historic day.
Less than 50 years, they were segregated schools, bathrooms, etc.
And to think, we went from that to a Minority being elected to lead this country in less than 50 years?

It's amazing.

THANK YOU.

I don't see how people can't grasp the historical importance of this victory. And you don't even have to be black to know why people are saying"we" did it.

I honestly thought that my generation would go down in history as the Generation of 9/11, now we are the Generation of Change

what an image of the first family ... tears are running down my face .... what a moment for the country

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by ShawnKempsKids

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

It showed how willing people are to ignore issues and just vote straight down lines which have nothing to do with actual politics.
laugh.gif
at you even opening your mouth on something important.
Hey, like I said.. i'm much happier to see Obama win than McCain, but the fact that he's black has NOTHING to do with that preference,because that has nothing to do with how he'll run this country.

I'm done - like i said, i don't wanna play spoiler here.. just had some random thoughts I thought i'd throw in.

With that said, come January when he's sworn in, he gotta get this country back on track

There's work to be done!

Back
Top Bottom