ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Yeah this ad is Great..
indifferent.gif
Republicans are really pissing me off as of late even more. This country has become a circus and I wouldn't be surprised ifT-Pain comes out in his Willy Wonka outfit to even make this country look more buffoonish.

If when I go to bed on November 5th and McCain wins presidency we will have official become the dumbest nation in the world. McCain and Palin are out of touch.They are Washington. They are everything that the fore fathers in this country REJECTED.

We have the chance to change THE WORLD. Not with McCain but with Obama (the more viable candidate). If we drop the ball not only did we fail to be the countrythat sets the standard, the view of this country to the rest of the world would be even worse and possible our standing may never be restored.

TBone, Fede anyone who is supporting McCain if you want an intellectual debate and still want to vote for him yes that's your agenda but being fooled intothis is the best thing for this country get your head out of your +%+ and look at the world.

Change is inevitable, and a pig is a pig no matter what you do to it. Mavericks no they are not. Reformers no they are not. Putting country first no they arenot.

Have some decency and think outside the box.

edit: By the way, the ad implies that Obama wants kids to have sex as kindergarteners.. Typical republican thought we have to shield them, the bill he votedfor is a GREAT IDEA. It is to teach little kids how to be safe (not condoms.. but how to not get in a strangers' car, never walk alone, what is good/badtouch, say somthing if someone is abusing you)� I swear the way I have witnessed the American citizen mind process in the past�12 months has baffled me. Thereason why we are considered a nation of Egocentric, Fat and lazy to every other country is because of this. Every citizen of the world knows that if we electObama the world will be a better place and it will be the SINGLE MOST INFLUENTIAL PIECE OF WORLD HISTORY. And when everyone knows that but still allowsReligion and false statements and fear drive who we are voting for. It proves that the COUNTRY I LOVE is exactly what everyone who doesn't live here saysit is.

wouldn't it be ironic if it's like 2000 but reversed, a democrat loses the popular vote but wins the election
eek.gif

again, people. don't worry. the debates are coming. yes the questions are predictable. but when mccain has to answer about his economic policies, all obamahas to do is respond, "senator mccain, how are those policies different from bush's." that's the gotcha moment that will awaken people.

right now, mccain is smart in avoiding talking about the issues. republicans are too good at smearing and going deep in the trenches.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

wouldn't it be ironic if it's like 2000 but reversed, a democrat loses the popular vote but wins the election
eek.gif

again, people. don't worry. the debates are coming. yes the questions are predictable. but when mccain has to answer about his economic policies, all obama has to do is respond, "senator mccain, how are those policies different from bush's." that's the gotcha moment that will awaken people.

right now, mccain is smart in avoiding talking about the issues. republicans are too good at smearing and going deep in the trenches.

it would be hilarious if thats how he won. But if he wins without popular vote it would go down as he only won because of electoral college. If he wins I wouldrather it be where no one can take his accomplishment from him.

Essential1 wrote:
Yeah this ad is Great..
indifferent.gif
Republicans are really pissing me off as of late even more. This country has become a circus and I wouldn't be surprised if T-Pain comes out in his Willy Wonka outfit to even make this country look more buffoonish.?

??
This ad is not cool at all..

So essentially McCain uses?a bill that was written to protect young children from sexual predators as political attack against a father of two young girls.?
eyes.gif

So now some of the news headlines should read:

McCain/Palin campaign indicates support for sexual predators, Obama says no.

McCain/Palin attacks Obama for defending children against predators.

[table][tr][td]RCP Average[/td] [td]09/05 - 09/09[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]47.4[/td] [td]45.1[/td] [td]McCain +2.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FOX News[/td] [td]09/08 - 09/09[/td] [td]900 RV[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]McCain +3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gallup Tracking[/td] [td]09/07 - 09/09[/td] [td]2714 RV[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]McCain +5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rasmussen Tracking[/td] [td]09/07 - 09/09[/td] [td]3000 LV[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]Obama +1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl[/td] [td]09/06 - 09/08[/td] [td]860 RV[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]Obama +1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hotline/FD Tracking[/td] [td]09/06 - 09/08[/td] [td]924 RV[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]McCain +1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ABC News/Wash Post[/td] [td]09/05 - 09/07[/td] [td]LV[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]McCain +2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USA Today/Gallup[/td] [td]09/05 - 09/07[/td] [td]823 LV[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]McCain +10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CBS News[/td] [td]09/05 - 09/07[/td] [td]655 RV[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]McCain +2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CNN/OpinionResearch[/td] [td]09/05 - 09/07[/td] [td]942 RV[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]Tie[/td] [/tr][/table]

........and as Obama was leading to that's exactly what most Republicans are, PHONY!! Nothing more than a bunch of frauds.

geeze, the heck is wrong w/ gallup, there is obviously something wrong w/ their polling when every other poll is between 1-3% they have been garbage eventhrough the primaries.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

........and as Obama was leading to that's exactly what most Republicans are, PHONY!! Nothing more than a bunch of frauds.

You can't expect anything less from the Republicans, but the majority of Americans fall for it so....we can only hope it doesn't work this time.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

geeze, the heck is wrong w/ gallup, there is obviously something wrong w/ their polling when every other poll is between 1-3% they have been garbage even through the primaries.

I know. Makes it tough to trust the polls when there's such blatant inconsistencies.

I hate this religious nonsense that Palin keeps bringing up. Your daughter getting knocked up is premarital sex you idiot!

Essential1 wrote:
Yeah this ad is Great..
indifferent.gif
Republicans are really pissing me off as of late even more. This country has become a circus and I wouldn't be surprised if T-Pain comes out in his Willy Wonka outfit to even make this country look more buffoonish.

If when I go to bed on November 5th and McCain wins presidency we will have official become the dumbest nation in the world. McCain and Palin are out of touch. They are Washington. They are everything that the fore fathers in this country REJECTED.

We have the chance to change THE WORLD. Not with McCain but with Obama (the more viable candidate). If we drop the ball not only did we fail to be the country that sets the standard, the view of this country to the rest of the world would be even worse and possible our standing may never be restored.

TBone, Fede anyone who is supporting McCain if you want an intellectual debate and still want to vote for him yes that's your agenda but being fooled into this is the best thing for this country get your head out of your +%+ and look at the world.

Change is inevitable, and a pig is a pig no matter what you do to it. Mavericks no they are not. Reformers no they are not. Putting country first no they are not.

Have some decency and think outside the box.

edit: By the way, the ad implies that Obama wants kids to have sex as kindergarteners.. Typical republican thought we have to shield them, the bill he voted for is a GREAT IDEA. It is to teach little kids how to be safe (not condoms.. but how to not get in a strangers' car, never walk alone, what is good/bad touch, say somthing if someone is abusing you)� I swear the way I have witnessed the American citizen mind process in the past�12 months has baffled me. The reason why we are considered a nation of Egocentric, Fat and lazy to every other country is because of this. Every citizen of the world knows that if we elect Obama the world will be a better place and it will be the SINGLE MOST INFLUENTIAL PIECE OF WORLD HISTORY. And when everyone knows that but still allows Religion and false statements and fear drive who we are voting for. It proves that the COUNTRY I LOVE is exactly what everyone who doesn't live here says it is.

Good stuff sir.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
@ the McCain campaign stealing Obama's "change" message. If youwant to vote for McCain because you want McCain as president, I can swallow that. But if you somehow want to vote for McCain because of change, I feel sorryfor you.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Good one democrats.....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonat...on_is_she_hasnt_had_an_abortion_.html?showallhttp://www.politico.com/b...s/jonath..._.html?showall

S.C. Dem chair: Palin primary qualification is she hasn't had an abortion

South Carolina Democratic chairwoman Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin today, saying John McCain had chosen a running mate " whose primaryqualification seems to be that she hasn't had an abortion."

Palin is an opponent of abortion rights and gave birth to her fifth child, Trig, earlier this year after finding out during her pregnancy that the baby hadDown syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom