electric run

Anyone gone? What's it like? Registration opens friday. Just want to see if anyone here has done it since it's the first one in Minneapolis and I don't know anyone who has done it. Just need to know if I should cop tickets or not.

i think i already got my team. some girl at my crib said she was thinking about it too so we have 7 people committed so far.

Last edited:
I did it with my bro in San Diego a few weeks ago. As a former runner my only complain was the constant change in surface in the dark. A little uncomfortable but i ran a great race and it was so much fun. I had a lot of gear on but threw a lot of it off during the race cause it was bothering me. I finished too fast. The dj wasnt even set up :lol:

I did it with my bro in San Diego a few weeks ago. As a former runner my only complain was the constant change in surface in the dark. A little uncomfortable but i ran a great race and it was so much fun. I had a lot of gear on but threw a lot of it off during the race cause it was bothering me. I finished too fast. The dj wasnt even set up :lol:

:lol: i'll probably run like a half mile

man, all the people who said they were going to go bluffed except a few so we said screw it. spent my money on morgan page and calvin harris tickets instead.

Back
Top Bottom