Electronic Cigarettes

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Don't smoke these...they have a tube with liquid Nicotine that is vaporized

"LIQUID NICOTINE"

PURE LIQUID NICOTINE!!!
I haven't been smoking long enough to get the physical need for nicotine. I just like to "puff" something when I go out to the bar or whatever. I'm thinking about gettin the non-nicotine ones just for the habit

i've had one for about a month and a half, was smoking half pack a day beforehand. smoking indoors when its 20 out is nice. i actually like it more then i did smoking regular cigs.

I have been tempted to try these. That way i can smoke inside at home instead of having to go outside. Plus my wife hates the smell of smoke so im usually not allowed to smoke at home.

laugh.gif
at you thinking its safer. smoking is smoking. if you smoke a fake cig just go ahead and smoke a real one.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

laugh.gif
at you thinking its safer. smoking is smoking. if you smoke a fake cig just go ahead and smoke a real one.

You do not smoke them it's a vapor not smoke.
I use the blue and I'm pretty happy with it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm about to cop one cuz I'm trying to quit smoking. My friend has one that I saw for the first time that has a blue LED that lights up when you take a drag. I was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That sounds awesome.

I don't know man..

i've been smoking for 10+ years..and I've been cutting down a lot. I used to smoke close to a pack a day..but I only allow myself to smoke 5 a day now.

Do you actually feel the smoke/vapor going into your lungs? I don't think im addicted to the nicotine (maybe lol_) but more to the feeling of smoke going down my lungs and the hand motion.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

I don't know man..

i've been smoking for 10+ years..and I've been cutting down a lot. I used to smoke close to a pack a day..but I only allow myself to smoke 5 a day now.

Do you actually feel the smoke/vapor going into your lungs? I don't think im addicted to the nicotine (maybe lol_) but more to the feeling of smoke going down my lungs and the hand motion.
That's how I am. I think, I'm not 100% sure but I think you exhale the vapor like smoke.

i tried them in the mall before..they are pretty cool but i doubt they really give u the same effects as an actual ciggarette btw i dont smoke
laugh.gif

Straight death.....

these might be even more addicting than regular cigs.

It's straght concentrated nicotine, vapor always hits harder every time

I bought the one from the mall kiosks but it's like e-cigarette or something. I get no buzz or nothing and I only smoke like 3 regular cigs a day, 5 tops but that's rare unless I'm driving all day or at the club.

Back
Top Bottom