Elin Nordegren wants $750M(!!!) from Tiger Woods

eek.gif

Yikes

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Elin Nordegren wants $750M from Tiger Woods, won't agree to 'confidentiality clause' in divorce talk[/h1]
By Leo Standora
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 4:00 AM

alg_tiger_elin.jpg

Divorce negotiations between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have turned ugly, according to recent reports.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/t...wants_tiger_to_pay_up_750m.html#ixzz0ol1PWG00

It's a high price for silence.

Wronged wife Elin Nordegren is trying to club an eye-popping $750 million out of Tiger Woods in their divorce negotiations, according to reports Friday.

Woods hasn't agreed yet, but if he does he wants total silence from his soon-to-be ex about the collapse of their marriage - forever, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Nordegren has so far said no to signing a lifetime "confidentiality clause" that would prevent her from writing a book or doing any interviews about the split.

She reportedly also wants full custody of their two kids even though it was first thought the couple were going to agree to joint custody.

Sources said the divorce negotiations "have turned extremely testy" and the couple no longer talk to each other.

Nordegren has spent a lot of time away from Woods in recent months. She went to Arizona alone for nearly a week recently and took the kids to Sweden while Woods played golf.

Woods, meanwhile, is hanging out in Florida with a blond woman, who looks a lot like Elin,  
laugh.gif
RadarOnline reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/t...wants_tiger_to_pay_up_750m.html#ixzz0ol1EaYFQ

ray+carruth.JPG

If true thats disgusting.

I dont care how many chicks he smashed, thats just ridiculous.

As I said in the thread in general, this is just a negotiating ploy by Elin. Tiger has a prenuptial agreement that the courts will be more than willing to enforce but since he wants that confidentiality clause(which was presumably outside the scope of the original prenuptial agreement), Tiger has to pay her off. She won't get anywhere near that amount.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Good for her. He's a herb.
indifferent.gif
Okay He should give more than half of what he is worth to some girl that didn't even work for that money? If someone wants to divorce you, they also should divorce the money.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

indifferent.gif
Okay He should give more than half of what he is worth to some girl that didn't even work for that money? If someone wants to divorce you, they also should divorce the money.

Your points are irrelevant.  If she's essentially raising the two kids on her own and was used to a certain lifestyle, then she should be compensated.  Just because Tiger is providing for her financially doesn't give him the green-light to do whatever the hell he wants.  All in all, Tiger should have thought about all of this before he slayed 120+ women while married.  Save the stoneface.

it doesnt matter cause shes not touching anything close to that....750 mill for what? cause he smashed other women? that type of stuff makes me sick....she didnt make any of that... if i was tiger i would just say F it and let her go public or whatever...we already know everything so what does it matter.... i wouldnt give her anything

indifferent.gif

Your points are irrelevant.  If she's essentially raising the two kids on her own and was used to a certain lifestyle, then she should be compensated.  Just because Tiger is providing for her financially doesn't give him the green-light to do whatever the hell he wants.  All in all, Tiger should have thought about all of this before he slayed 120+ women while married.  Save the stoneface.
you a female or simp?

i hate that mentality, she aint have *+*@, should she get some? fine? but all that ? for what? im sure she stood home with the kids all the time and it wasn't the nanny
eyes.gif

this is whats wrong with America, they females thinking they deserve *+*@ when they aint bring *+*@ to the table.

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

i hate that mentality, she aint have *+*@, should she get some? fine? but all that ? for what? im sure she stood home with the kids all the time and it wasn't the nanny
eyes.gif

this is whats wrong with America, they females thinking they deserve *+*@ when they aint bring *+*@ to the table.
So, raising a family "ain't bringing !*+$ to the table?" 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

it doesnt take 750 million to raise a family...... *%@@ a 100 mill is more than enough
eyes.gif
and theyll still have their life style
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

it doesnt take 750 million to raise a family...... *%@@ a 100 mill is more than enough
eyes.gif
smh.gif
She's not going to see 750 mil...there's no $@!#%!# way.  Whatever she gets, she deserves....that's all I'm saying.  Tiger is no victim in this situation.  Look....there are PLENTY of gold-digging women out there who probably deserve to get hit by a bus for some of the *+*+ they pull on their men....but in this instance, I really feel bad for Elin, and more importantly....the kids.  They have all suffered humiliation and embarrassment due to Tiger not being able to keep his *+*+ in his pants. 

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

eyes.gif

Here is where I have trouble understanding our judicial system. If SHE was the one cheating, and he wanted a divorice she would still be filthy rich. Truly disgusting

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif
She's not going to see 750 mil...there's no $@!#%!# way.  Whatever she gets, she deserves....that's all I'm saying.  Tiger is no victim in this situation.  Look....there are PLENTY of gold-digging women out there who probably deserve to get hit by a bus for some of the *+*+ they pull on their men....but in this instance, I really feel bad for Elin, and more importantly....the kids.  They have all suffered humiliation and embarrassment due to Tiger not being able to keep his *+*+ in his pants. 

doublejs u must be a girl. goin for 750 mil is just spiteful. she dont need that much, like homie said 100 mil is more than enough. 

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

indifferent.gif

you a female or simp?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

doublejs u must be a girl. goin for 750 mil is just spiteful. she dont need that much, like homie said 100 mil is more than enough. 
you must be a men?  sex is irrelevant in this argument.  doublejs got a point.  a woman who has been faithful to you and has had your children is hit with the worst news a wife could hear-- shes been cheated on by her husband with OVER A HUNDRED different women.

many of you guys are saying, "just give her 10 million and be good with it."  yes she could take 10 million and be "good" with it but it's about payback.  It is easy to joke around and say women are gold diggers or women will burn you for all your worth and thats where all this hatred against elin comes from.  tiger royally messed up and nobody can deny that.  what it comes down to is how much does it take for elin to get payback.  shes not going to sleep with 120 men so the lawyer and she needs to convert those 120 women into dollar signs. 

750 is alot and i do not know how much tiger is worth really but im sure the judge and the lawyers will all sit down to negotiate it, however, i do believe elin will get and deserve over 50%.

Back
Top Bottom