Elle Varner Conversational Lush

Future reference: Copy the embed code, Hit the HTML button by the smilely face and just paste the code. 

I been slept NT, I've been hearing the refill song alot lately and figured I'd check her out

I just saw the video and she is bad
pimp.gif

Downloaded the album just because she gotta fat ***.

Nice voice, not a fan of the album. After a few songs it just started sounding the same to me. Couldn't get into the production either.

I thought it was her album :lol: Downloadin now. Refill got me intrigued, feel w/ the right production and team, she could do things bc sounds like she can actually sing

You can tell it's missing something..
But still a very good album..

I have to agree with this. It is a very good album and I have to give it a few more listens but upon first listen I thought the album needed more song diversity. It plays a bit too uptempo....I think she could have used some smoother tracks like she had on Conversational Lush.

I have to agree with this. It is a very good album and I have to give it a few more listens but upon first listen I thought the album needed more song diversity. It plays a bit too uptempo....I think she could have used some smoother tracks like she had on Conversational Lush.

That "Oh What A Night" song is going to make her some money though.. If her label is even remotely good that song will be played nonstop

Back
Top Bottom