Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

That is one of Stewart's bits

He has been dissing Arby's since the Daily Show days. Like two decades of slander
That's the issue. Everyone hates Arby's and I'm over it.

Been fighting these demons since the Simpsons :smh:

Their chicken sandwich and curly fries are good
sadcam.png

Firing the majority of your employees right before the holidays is some cold **** :smh:

Man tell me about it. In one of my previous roles my boss, his boss and the CEO told me they were about to fire 3,000 people like right around Christmas/NYE. I had to convince them it was a horrible idea because there were probably other roles around the company it be a horrible look and there other positions. I spent what was supposed to be our Christmas break working with folks in HR to match up roles for the people because it was the right thing to do. Elon is scum to do this right before Thanksgiving and Christmas on thhe way.

Does anyone have insight on their severance packages? I know we generally used to give out a week's pay for every year of experience. When we had voluntary layoffs in another position I held the old timers were cashing out. Some straight retired but others got jobs at other local competitors :lol:

Not sure about Twitter but here's FBs severance package:

-16 weeks of base pay + two additional weeks for every year of employment with no cap
- Pay out all remaining PTO
- Advance vesting of RSUs
- 6 months health
- 3 months career support with an external vendor

Actually, pretty sure people who were laid off got 3 months severance

I used to like Arbys but my last few experiences the food was awful.
Damn, that sucks. I didn’t really like their cheapo cold sandwiches but their hot served spicy onee were great. My local one was closed down and it’s now a Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom