Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

sk47lvgnzi5a1.jpg

And for what? I understand $168.5 billion will still last him and his heirs generations and generations but a wealthy individual willfully chopping their net worth over 1/3 in such a reckless manner makes absolutely no sense to me. It's sad that DJT's 2016 presidential run and eventual presidency make more sense than me to what this guy is currently engaging in.

And for what? I understand $168.5 billion will still last him and his heirs generations and generations but a wealthy individual willfully chopping their net worth over 1/3 in such a reckless manner makes absolutely no sense to me. It's sad that DJT's 2016 presidential run and eventual presidency make more sense than me to what this guy is currently engaging in.

trump ran because he had legit financial issues

and now he’s just trying continue the grift and avoid consequences

with Elon, dude just seems to be taking the breakup with grimes and having a transgender child hard

trump ran because he had legit financial issues

and now he’s just trying continue the grift and avoid consequences

with Elon, dude just seems to be taking the breakup with grimes and having a transgender child hard

This is essentially what I am saying. Trump had a legit reason for his shenanigans that I can understand. Elon's I can't grasp :lol:

This is essentially what I am saying. Trump had a legit reason for his shenanigans that I can understand. Elon's I can't grasp :lol:

At this point, like with the chapelle thing, no one around this dude is willing to tell him how bad this stuff is looking

He's rich and knows he's disliked by anyone who's not the Doge Boys... you know he hates it...

thehealthinspector thehealthinspector sounds like a healthy company to me.

Very healthy company indeed :lol:

The auctioning stuff has been known for a while

He's talked about how there were more people making food than eating food so it makes sense that he'd scrap all that

As for the payments, this is getting interesting

Would be hilarious if Austin is getting another hq

Back
Top Bottom