-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by eashawty

-i love kissin
-i love to cuddle, sumtimes i just wanna hold my chick
-i like a lot of emotional r&b songs
-if i could find a way to get rid of body hair without any irritation i would. i think i look nice hairless
-i love raw doggin & nuttin inside the box(birth control of course) or the mouth
cant really think of anything too crazy...
Dont you get scared? I always get ready to finish in there then abort...I always think about having a kid, I cannot trust a pill
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm guilty also 

-I Occasionally light scented candles when I take showers
-I Use female products(Deodorants,Bath and body works lotion)
-I take as long to get ready to go out as some of my female friends smh
-I like getting my nails manicured (Older and professional females love it)
-I like praying on the innocent females and having them sprung
devil.gif

-I listen to a lot of Beyonce,Mariah Carey,Alicia Keys,
-I'm addicted to 80's pop movies and music (I can watch Billie Jean and Lost Boys all day )
-Last but not least I love cuddling
tired.gif
Yes Gangsters need love to

This...except manicures

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm guilty also 

-I Occasionally light scented candles when I take showers
-I Use female products(Deodorants,Bath and body works lotion)
-I take as long to get ready to go out as some of my female friends smh
-I like getting my nails manicured (Older and professional females love it)
-I like praying on the innocent females and having them sprung
devil.gif

-I listen to a lot of Beyonce,Mariah Carey,Alicia Keys,
-I'm addicted to 80's pop movies and music (I can watch Billie Jean and Lost Boys all day )
-Last but not least I love cuddling
tired.gif
Yes Gangsters need love to

This...except manicures

Originally Posted by firered18

-i love kissin
-if i could find a way to get rid of body hair without any irritation i would. i think i look nice hairless
-i love raw doggin & nuttin inside the box(birth control of course) or the mouth
Dont you get scared? I always get ready to finish in there then abort...I always think about having a kid, I cannot trust a pill
eyes.gif

i used to be a lil nervous afterwards, but not wit my last 2 girlfriends. my ex's parents is rich as ***# & they love me so i wouldnt have much to worry about. my new chick is a lil older than me & very indenpendent & i aint gon lie, she got way more bread than me but she got that mirena iud so im in the clear wit her

Originally Posted by firered18

-i love kissin
eyes.gif

i used to be a lil nervous afterwards, but not wit my last 2 girlfriends. my ex's parents is rich as ***# & they love me so i wouldnt have much to worry about. my new chick is a lil older than me & very indenpendent & i aint gon lie, she got way more bread than me but she got that mirena iud so im in the clear wit her

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
The Devil Wears Prada is an awesome movie
laugh.gif

BUT... Don't you dare be ashamed of liking Closer. I'm all about movies and Closer is most DEFINITELY in my top five. Dialogue is
pimp.gif

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off... but it's better if you do."

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
The Devil Wears Prada is an awesome movie
laugh.gif

BUT... Don't you dare be ashamed of liking Closer. I'm all about movies and Closer is most DEFINITELY in my top five. Dialogue is
pimp.gif

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off... but it's better if you do."

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

I secretly touch and sniff my girl whenever she's sleeping, everywhere.

I also have a huge panty fetish, the other week my girl went out of town tovisit her parents, I dumped all her panties on the bed and slept on them after I rubbed one out,
pimp.gif
roll.gif
  This had me dyin.

I also have a huge panty fetish, the other week my girl went out of town tovisit her parents, I dumped all her panties on the bed and slept on them after I rubbed one out,
pimp.gif
roll.gif
  This had me dyin.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yous a a sick bastard lol. But not gon even front though, i love the aroma of fresh soiled panties
devil.gif

you are representin with that avy/name combo my friend *salute*

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yous a a sick bastard lol. But not gon even front though, i love the aroma of fresh soiled panties
devil.gif

you are representin with that avy/name combo my friend *salute*

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

pimp.gif
roll.gif
  This had me dyin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

pimp.gif
roll.gif
  This had me dyin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

- it isn't my sole reason for exercising but more often than not, i imagine myself smashing while i work out. it helps with motivation.

I too am a victim of this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

- it isn't my sole reason for exercising but more often than not, i imagine myself smashing while i work out. it helps with motivation.

I too am a victim of this
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom