Embarrassing Things to Buy

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Paternity-Test-Kit-0810.png
This would be really awkward to buy

man what yall embarrased about?

i bought a fleshlight before at the sex shop, whatever

even tho youll think im lying it wasnt for me

I think it would be ex-lax, condoms, and ky-lube. All at the SAME TIME...

For me I don't know why but i was so scared asking for black and mild's when i was 16

...and this is off topic but have u ever been in the middle of a crowded @+% buss and its your stop? ...awkward

I'll be the first to admit, I've only bought condoms at self checkout lanes at grocery stores.

I used to hate buying condoms, now I have no shame, last week I was at Safeway and this cutie was working the register, all I had was a bottle of Hennessy anda 10 pack of condoms (even though I only wanted a 3 pack:that's all they had). I felt real awkward buying those things together
laugh.gif

dudes are embarrassed to buy condoms? are you serious? only time i was embarrassed buying anything was a pregnancy test back when i was 16 but i stilldidn't care for the most part. if someone looks at you funny for buying condoms, just say "yeah, i'm not trying to have a kid or else i'llhave to work at CVS for the rest of my life like you."

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dudes are embarrassed to buy condoms? are you serious? only time i was embarrassed buying anything was a pregnancy test back when i was 16 but i still didn't care for the most part. if someone looks at you funny for buying condoms, just say "yeah, i'm not trying to have a kid or else i'll have to work at CVS for the rest of my life like you."
laugh.gif

I just go to Wal-Mart for my embarassing thing needs. Hard to feel embarassed with all those ugly *** peons around.

Box of dutches

100 count plastic "jewelry" bags

prego test

and a box of fruity pebbles

in that exact order......at 8 in the morning...at walmart.....in the middle of the week

not saying ive done it but...yea.......................

when my brother lived w/ me he used to STAY havin me go to store to get him immodiums
smh.gif

one time i got some cookies for myself, then asked for the pills at the counter..dude gon tell me aint buyin them cookies a bad idea
indifferent.gif
i was tight.. said itsfor my brother..grabbed my +@*# and left.. didnt even wait for him to bag it or nothing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom