Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Party people, your dreams have now been fulfilled!  Hit up my homie's indy account store today and he showed me the official Nike pre-book sheet.  There in all their glory, was the Emerald Griffey I.  The pic had an all black midsole, but he assured me that the white hits will be above the air pockets on the heel and forefoot, as he saw an actual sample pair.  Not sure on an exact drop date, but they ARE set for a "Fall" season release.

Edit:  Sorry for the misinformation about the Spring release.  Looking more like the July-August area.  Here's the pre-book sheet.  Remember, white hits above the air pockets are 100% confirmed.

32725d1edc5fa766fa1bd62a5ae683b993942bd.jpg

Rejoice!
  -J

Party people, your dreams have now been fulfilled!  Hit up my homie's indy account store today and he showed me the official Nike pre-book sheet.  There in all their glory, was the Emerald Griffey I.  The pic had an all black midsole, but he assured me that the white hits will be above the air pockets on the heel and forefoot, as he saw an actual sample pair.  Not sure on an exact drop date, but they ARE set for a "Fall" season release.

Edit:  Sorry for the misinformation about the Spring release.  Looking more like the July-August area.  Here's the pre-book sheet.  Remember, white hits above the air pockets are 100% confirmed.

32725d1edc5fa766fa1bd62a5ae683b993942bd.jpg

Rejoice!
  -J

Oh, and real quick, just for the record, they are referring to the "Emerald" color as "Fresh Water." I think the official color code said "Black/Fresh Water/White." SO, with that said, if you see a listing for a fresh water colorway for the spring, it's the Emeralds.

Peace,
J

Oh, and real quick, just for the record, they are referring to the "Emerald" color as "Fresh Water." I think the official color code said "Black/Fresh Water/White." SO, with that said, if you see a listing for a fresh water colorway for the spring, it's the Emeralds.

Peace,
J

Great news break and clarification jshortt.

Another pair of 90's kicks I bought on sale for cheap back in the day and will now pay over original MSRP with discount in the spring.

Great news break and clarification jshortt.

Another pair of 90's kicks I bought on sale for cheap back in the day and will now pay over original MSRP with discount in the spring.

FANTASTIC NEWS, JSHORTT!

Thanks for letting us know!!!

I'll always prefer the white midsole, but hey, these are fine with me!

Some OG's to chew on for now.

FANTASTIC NEWS, JSHORTT!

Thanks for letting us know!!!

I'll always prefer the white midsole, but hey, these are fine with me!

Some OG's to chew on for now.

And I want black midsoles cause the midsole on my Freshwaters, reds and teal 1's are dirty as %$%.

And I want black midsoles cause the midsole on my Freshwaters, reds and teal 1's are dirty as %$%.

Back
Top Bottom