Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

Originally Posted by doyung9

He'd never go at Ross because that will just let Ross get back in the spotlight. I mean, I know hundreds of thousands of members of the Carol City Cops, er, Cartel, will come out and say Ross killed 50, Ross on top, yada, yada, yada... but fact of the matter is, Ross's 15 minutes of 2009 are over. He outsmarted 50, he got 50 to respond, and thus, he was the talk of the town for months. Em played it cool, and now, Ross is pretty much done for the year unless he disses someone else major who responds.

Does Ross still have internet buzz? Yeah. But Maybach Music 4.6 isn't getting any radio play, and I'll be damned if I've heard Magnificent even once in the last month. And to whomever was implying Em might be scared of Ross... Right......... I seriously doubt a dude with the mental and personal issues he's had, is afraid of a studio gangster such as Rick False.

As far as this being a corny beef, yeah, if it's even a beef. So far, he just did the Eminem thing and threw some shots at MC on his album on a non-radio intended track, which he's done before. Am I surprised? No. Is it that big of a deal? Wouldn't have been. But what does Mariah Carey, her wife, and genius management decide to do?

Oh, well just release her first single and video all about him. Sure, she's killing it right now, the joint plays non-stop on the pop and hip-hop stations out here, but how's it gonna look when dude releases voicemails (obviously from the track, he has 'em) and let's hope not (for her sake) and hope so (for ours) NUDES?

End of the day, this track was ridiculous, it gives hip-hop fans something to look forward to for Relapse 2, and hopefully, the Carey's will continue to feed this media circus.
So he didn't go at Ross because he's irrelevant? Yet, he'd go at members of N'sync? Not even Justin the other cats we don'teven know? He'll go at Jessica Simpson? He'll get at Benzino and Jermaine Dupri? There's a trend going on here. Dude pullin' coward moves.He's nice. I was sayin' that +%+ back when all you dudes who are d-riding this song talkin' about Em done fell off. Like he doesn't have a hot16 in him. But its a coward move.

Originally Posted by M16

Really ? Intergalacitcal stars ?

Look at what Em said about Canibus before they beefed:

"NiTRoNeOX: Eminem ,why do u think canibus is so ill?

Eminem: NitroNeoX, cause I mean str8 up he is more than a battle MC, if you heard the track on Bulworth called "How come"and his delivery to me is ill...just listen to him. If you don't like him then you shouldn't be listening to rap... He is the MC at the moment.."

Then they battled and Canibus decimated him.
Yeah, Eminem was a Canibus fan at one point. And? Canibus was a Em fan too!!!! Makes no difference and you're out your damn mind if youthink Canibus won that battle. Can I %*$+@ ETHERED Canibus.

I heard this on worldstar today....first thoughts were....
smh.gif
Eminem just abused this track. Dude straight up annihilated Mariah Carey on this and to be honestwith you I'm glad he did it.

Mariah's been a skank for awhile now and we all know what kinda rapper Em is when lyrically provoked (Obsessed). I know Em's been throwing disses atMariah for awhile now but she should have just left the situation alone or filed some kind of lawsuit against Em where he would have to stop mentioning hername in songs...

As far as Nick Cannon, dude's a product of Nickelodeon...straight cornball status, and dude really thinks he's gonna intimidate Em.
laugh.gif

Mariah Carey changed alot over the years and now acts like a diva. She wasn't acting like that back in the early 90's though. I'm glad Em put thischick on blast and I don't care who disagrees with me either.
grin.gif

Em on some lame 8 mile diss myself so u can't ++@!. Cause how did he hurt Mariah.
Said he flew her out to see him many times=W for MC
Dated for 6 months & only smashed once=W for MC
Alcohol>pills
Is it a big deal to squirt on a chicks stomach, no.
Who runs & tells details of their love life when the relationship isn't even serious (only smashed once)
Who keeps voicemails for 5+ years

Would've been good to hear him diss Rick Ross or Lil Wayne when they came @ him though.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Em on some lame 8 mile diss myself so u can't ++@!. Cause how did he hurt Mariah.
Alcohol>pills
Who runs & tells details of their love life when the relationship isn't even serious (only smashed once)

Would've been good to hear him diss Rick Ross or Lil Wayne when they came @ him though.
wait....Wayne came at Em?!?!?

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Alcohol>pills

wait....Wayne came at Em?!?!?
nerd.gif

Wayne said Eminem is a monster on the mic so I doubt it but who knows

Lil wayne basically said he'd give his left nut to work with Eminem

Wayne has sent over mad demos to Em and his camp, and he's never even listened to any of em LOL

Em probably just did this because of the video or was waiting for them to do something else and the video was it

^^^ instead of Em responding 50 dissed Wayne.
I hear u on that bruh but what did Wayne say?? Ross yes I heard him call Em a monkey or hunkey or whatever but not on a track....

If Wayne said something I never heard it....I know 50 responded but I though he responded to Louisianimal...damn.. info
nerd.gif

Alcohol>pills

Somebody sounds angry at Em.................
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Nick Cannon on his twitter getting his Mase on. He know he don't want it with Em
Dude posted like 30 diff quotes, tryna act like it dont bother him
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I hear u on that bruh but what did Wayne say?? Ross yes I heard him call Em a monkey or hunkey or whatever but not on a track....

If Wayne said something I never heard it....I know 50 responded but I though he responded to Louisianimal...damn.. info
nerd.gif

Diss/calling him out. I want to say in numerous interviews he'd say Em that Em was ducking him, scared to work w/ him because he'd get bodied on thetrack. I'll do some searching but he did actually DISS em on a track

That whole hunkey comment was lame from the jump. Ross was commenting on a youtube clip about people saying calling 50 a monkey was racist or something stupidso I guess to make it "fair" he called Em a monkey then changed it to hunkey (honkey+monkey I guess). It was silly and not even worth a response.

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Nick Cannon on his twitter getting his Mase on. He know he don't want it with Em
Dude posted like 30 diff quotes, tryna act like it dont bother him
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I saw that. Quoting Bible scripts and turning the other cheek philosophies....who is he trying to convince, us or himself?

nerd.gif

Diss/calling him out. I want to say in numerous interviews he'd say Em that Em was ducking him, scared to work w/ him because he'd get bodied on the track. I'll do some searching but he did actually DISS em on a track
thats what i thought it was

em kept turning him down for a feature on the carter 3

i never heard wayne actually diss him in a song though

nerd.gif

Diss/calling him out. I want to say in numerous interviews he'd say Em that Em was ducking him, scared to work w/ him because he'd get bodied on the track. I'll do some searching but he did actually DISS em on a track
Em > Your favorite rapper.

After listening to this, yes, Em went in and it's disappointing that he had to diss a pop star/tv show host for us to get this lyricism and flow from him.Anyways, there's no way that I'm on Em's side. He sounds really, really hurt, but is displaying it with anger. Dude keeping videos, pictures, andvoice mails ALL these years later? Then he disses her out of the blue on Relapse? She denied their relationship, so he's upset? Celebs do that on aconstant basis!! Please, c'mon Em. When Em was with Kim, he went ape %$@# over her "flirting" with another guy (pistol whip case). How would hefeel if Nick called Kim all those names when he was with her? He's being shady, no pun intended. In the end, who looks bad? Eminem does. Fortunately,he's a rapper and he's pulled stunts before, because if he was a pop act or R&B act doing this, he'd have no fans after this ...

Originally Posted by King Beef

nerd.gif

My favorite rapper> your life.

nerd.gif

Touche
grin.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

After listening to this, yes, Em went in and it's disappointing that he had to diss a pop star/tv show host for us to get this lyricism and flow from him. Anyways, there's no way that I'm on Em's side. He sounds really, really hurt, but is displaying it with anger. Dude keeping videos, pictures, and voice mails ALL these years later? Then he disses her out of the blue on Relapse? She denied their relationship, so he's upset? Celebs do that on a constant basis!! Please, c'mon Em. When Em was with Kim, he went ape %$@# over her "flirting" with another guy (pistol whip case). How would he feel if Nick called Kim all those names when he was with her? He's being shady, no pun intended. In the end, who looks bad? Eminem does. Fortunately, he's a rapper and he's pulled stunts before, because if he was a pop act or R&B act doing this, he'd have no fans after this ...
QFT

Originally Posted by OneTrust

M16 wrote:

Really ? Intergalacitcal stars ?

Look at what Em said about Canibus before they beefed:

"NiTRoNeOX: Eminem ,why do u think canibus is so ill?

Eminem: NitroNeoX, cause I mean str8 up he is more than a battle MC, if you heard the track on Bulworth called "How come"and his delivery to me is ill...just listen to him. If you don't like him then you shouldn't be listening to rap... He is the MC at the moment.."

Then they battled and Canibus decimated him.
Yeah, Eminem was a Canibus fan at one point. And? Canibus was a Em fan too!!!! Makes no difference and you're out your damn mind if you think Canibus won that battle. Can I @%%#+ ETHERED Canibus.

lol.

nerd.gif

Wheres da wayne dissin Em track?

i just hope to God that eminem raps w/his normal voice on relapse 2. i was so diappointed to hear that gay high pitched crap

After reading this entire post, I'm convinced most of you dudes haven't heard Relapse outside of "We Made You", "3Am", and"Beautiful".

You couldn't have.

Back
Top Bottom