Eminem & Jay-Z Concert | Yankee Stadium | Sep 13th & Sep 14th

In what may be the Biggest Concert of the Millennium 
happy.gif
Who's attending?

Anyone else having problems finding tickets for decent prices? Seems like all thats left on Stubhub for a reasonable price are the Grandstands. Which is waaaay too far away from the stage. Still looking myself.

Aside from it being on a Monday/Tuesday, I'm so gassed for this concert
laugh.gif

In what may be the Biggest Concert of the Millennium 
happy.gif
Who's attending?

Anyone else having problems finding tickets for decent prices? Seems like all thats left on Stubhub for a reasonable price are the Grandstands. Which is waaaay too far away from the stage. Still looking myself.

Aside from it being on a Monday/Tuesday, I'm so gassed for this concert
laugh.gif

would anyone be willing to hook me up with a bp3 fitted? i've got paypal ready. i read that it's going for $50 and i'm willing to pay for shipping, too. shoot me a pm, thanks!

would anyone be willing to hook me up with a bp3 fitted? i've got paypal ready. i read that it's going for $50 and i'm willing to pay for shipping, too. shoot me a pm, thanks!

i also would like a fitted 7 5/8 im from CA so no way i can make it down paypal ready!

also thinking about flying out for the concert if my girl can get the time off

i also would like a fitted 7 5/8 im from CA so no way i can make it down paypal ready!

also thinking about flying out for the concert if my girl can get the time off

I'll be there on the 13th sitting in section A7 6 rows from the stage

I cant wait, a few of my friends went to the one in Detroit and they said it was insane.

I cant wait, a few of my friends went to the one in Detroit and they said it was insane.

Originally Posted by shamalp

i got one coming

Originally Posted by shamalp

i got one coming

Back
Top Bottom