[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

I'm still not seeing pre-sale for fan club members

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial][/font]
"These shows are like a dream come true. I've always hoped that hip-hop could play any stadium like other genres of music. How perfect is it that Eminem and I get to play our hometowns and show how far the live rap
experience has come? " - Jay-Z

jayz_em_wiltern_600.jpg
Two superstars, two stadiums, two concerts, two unforgettable events. In a rare co-headlining concert pairing, JAY-Z, who has scored more #1 albums than any solo artist in history, and EMINEM, the biggest selling artist of the 2000s, will share a stage with each headlining in his own hometown-EMINEM at Detroit's Comerica Park and JAY-Z at New York's Yankee Stadium.

Tickets are available now via the [font=verdana,helvetica,arial]jay-z.com fan pre-sale[/font].

To access tickets, type in the password hometown.

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]DATE[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]CITY[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]VENUE[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]TICKETS[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]Thursday, September 2[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]Detroit, MI[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]Comerica Park[/font][/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]Monday, September 13[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]New York, NY[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,helvetica,arial]Yankee Stadium[/font][/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]​
spacer.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Questions? [email protected][/td][td]Forward to a Friend![/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
To ensure that you continue to receive our e-mails in your inbox (not in your bulk or junk folders), please add [email protected] to your address book or safe sender list.

You have received this email because you have previously provided your email address to Jay-Z in connection with the purchase of concert tickets or you registered to receive Jay-Z-related update emails.

If you feel you would like to stop receiving the Newsletter please visit this link: unsubscribe.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][emoji]169[/emoji]2010 Jay-Z
This email was sent from 5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

I'm still not seeing pre-sale for fan club members

I just called and spoke to rep, the pre-sale fan club tickets are sold out.  The rep. said to try LiveNation or Ticketmaster either Thursday or Friday.

No way they even put up the tickets for yankee stadium off the jay-z fan club website... I refreshed my @%@* at 2 and went through with a breeze and it was already sold out... My internet had no lag whats so ever...
smh.gif

just copped 4, 2 sets of 2, when the $298 tickets were available they were the same as the $178, more or less

I got 4 tickets from the Jay-Z fan club.

I was up at 10am and then was heated when it got PPD.

Then it said 2pm and i had alarms ready to tell me it was 2pm. I refreshed it at 2 and got tickets right away, then I was stupid and said well maybe they have better seats...I did that 2 times...and then there werent any and I was like #%$....i was so upset, like I'm an idiot I f'ed myself. I just kept refreshing and they were there.

I have 2 seats row 24 B2 and 2 seats row 30 B8

so hype
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom