Eminem - Relapse Refill Full Download

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

double disc = double the sales ...smart move

they don't do that anymore, but this is just a re-release regardless not a double disc.

There once was a saying that I used to say Back in the day when I met Dre I used to sit and goof on the phone with, my friend Proof. That if I went gold, Id go right through the roof,, He said what If you went platinum, Id just laugh at him Thats not happening, that I cant fathom, Eighty something million records worldwide Later Im living in a house with a #+***%+ elevator.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

There once was a saying that I used to say Back in the day when I met Dre I used to sit and goof on the phone with, my friend Proof. That if I went gold, Id go right through the roof,, He said what If you went platinum, Id just laugh at him Thats not happening, that I cant fathom, Eighty something million records worldwide Later Im living in a house with a #+***%+ elevator.

Great chorus. I'm finding myself say this whenever I listen to this song.
pimp.gif

This is a stupid question, but Drake was the first one to put out Forever, right? I've heard a million remixes/freestyles.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This is a stupid question, but Drake was the first one to put out Forever, right? I've heard a million remixes/freestyles.

yea. it was on his mixtape. the og version is him and wayne.

Forgot about this already.

Time for Relapse 2 to release. Let's hear some "real" material that we have been hearing about.

Why does he do so many songs that sound like nursery rhymes...? Not feeling this.

Marshall Mathers EP is still his best, dude needs to lose the children's tv show theme song flow.

He's the highest selling artist of the decade. I think he knows what he's doing.

And I believe Insult to Injury is saved for Relapse 2 since Alc produced it.

Not sure about Carrington Pool. I believe it was a spoof track from a fake tracklisting.

Why does he do so many songs that sound like nursery rhymes...? Not feeling this.

Marshall Mathers EP is still his best, dude needs to lose the children's tv show theme song flow

eek.gif
EXACTLY MAN!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

<< BWS FOOT SOLDIER, RED FLAG

Heard them from ALC

Lol won't you feel stupid when it comes out and you see I was right
07a36e4940a3c18965e7356909ac37f883f55153.jpg

bbe26b5447cd568934a0f838ed49bb71829ae6e1.jpg

3ff3664d4f2cc53061c731380446335db5d42c80.jpg

Marshall Mathers EP is still his best, dude needs to lose the children's tv show theme song flow.

? I think he mean the Marshall Mathers LP or the Slim Shady EP

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Diddy produced a monster track for Eminem that's a hopeful for R2

it's about h0e's n shizzz

he shouts out biggie tupac nas jay and t.i

*prays im wrong*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow

i am really IMPRESSED with refill

only thing is on my copy, when hell breaks loose its only 1:20 ... seems wrong