Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Ho duh hum .... chillin ... waiting ... looking at those nasty HIDEOUS grey nurse shark Fusion Vs. Ahh ... ha ha ha ha.... those are just the fugliest thingsever.

I miscalculated the time and realized I can be in a lab at school until 7 p.m. EST (class begins). I hope they go up earlier than 7 so I can be on time.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

All I am saying is now this thread is 46 pages deep.....and it is full of hypebests, resellers saying can I get an invite and I hope I get em. These people didn't even like them in the beginning. I am not saying that no one can like these or not like them in the beginning and then when it's 1 hour till release say oh I hope I get them. All I am saying is that a few of our fam on here are not indecisive and can say they are different than the majority in this forum. We wanted them from the beginning and now it is a fact that our chance of gettig them could be very slim due to all this hypebeasting. There's no disrespect to anyone. I am not going to get mad and hate anyone if they get em and I don't. I just want everyone who realy truly likes them to get them and not those who want to get them and make a profit. But whatever more power to everyone on here. What do I know right I just have 160 posts
eyes.gif
. I have been coming on here for years and admired all the peeps postin but just hate that there are haters and little cry babies on here. Anyway good luck RICO, jordanpheen, and all the others....we're going to need it even more.
Yes Im sure you hate everyone who wants to make a profit
you sure YOUR not trying to re-sell these shoes? you seem to be in need of little money
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i528nd.jpg

Agold, I guess you don't have play a sport. My bad for going to an academically challenging school while devoting 20 hours a week to baseball. Youwouldn't understand.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I miscalculated the time and realized I can be in a lab at school until 7 p.m. EST (class begins). I hope they go up earlier than 7 so I can be on time.
That's only 19 minutes away .... very unlikely, honestly.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

All I am saying is now this thread is 46 pages deep.....and it is full of hypebests, resellers saying can I get an invite and I hope I get em. These people didn't even like them in the beginning. I am not saying that no one can like these or not like them in the beginning and then when it's 1 hour till release say oh I hope I get them. All I am saying is that a few of our fam on here are not indecisive and can say they are different than the majority in this forum. We wanted them from the beginning and now it is a fact that our chance of gettig them could be very slim due to all this hypebeasting. There's no disrespect to anyone. I am not going to get mad and hate anyone if they get em and I don't. I just want everyone who realy truly likes them to get them and not those who want to get them and make a profit. But whatever more power to everyone on here. What do I know right I just have 160 posts
eyes.gif
. I have been coming on here for years and admired all the peeps postin but just hate that there are haters and little cry babies on here. Anyway good luck RICO, jordanpheen, and all the others....we're going to need it even more.

YOUR THE GUY CHARGING ME $20 A FLIGHT CLUB INVITE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+%#* OUTTA HERE FAM
indifferent.gif

Yeah showed you didn't I begging me for an invite tryna act tough.....fall off you hater. Jus tryna make it harder for punks like you to get em.

that would suck if you were late because you were trying to get the shoes and you couldnt.. then when you get to work you're fired for beinglate..hahaha....

damn i wish they made you name 10 em songs to be able to purchase these.. all these youngins and hypebeast (90% of the ppl that actually want them) would beSOL

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

that would suck if you were late because you were trying to get the shoes and you couldnt.. then when you get to work you're fired for being late..hahaha....

damn i wish they made you name 10 em songs to be able to purchase these.. all these youngins and hypebeast (90% of the ppl that actually want them) would be SOL
I heard that

that would suck if you were late because you were trying to get the shoes and you couldnt.. then when you get to work you're fired for being late..hahaha....

damn i wish they made you name 10 em songs to be able to purchase these.. all these youngins and hypebeast (90% of the ppl that actually want them) would be SOL
dude I was thinkin the same thing, they need like an application process, lol

I would support that. How about 13 Em Songs? 313 might be asking for too much.

Back
Top Bottom