Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

im waiting for a call back. my card was charged and i got email confirm. they were shipped next day. when do u think they will come in?

LOL MAN i was shakin like crazy typed my day phone like three times b4 i got it rite now i can relax and wait till saturday

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i called and they said there was only around 300 available.....so i hope i get mine.
And does anyone know where there going to ship from?
Memphis is there main shipping hub I believe?

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

LOL MAN i was shakin like crazy typed my day phone like three times b4 i got it rite now i can relax and wait till saturday

lol damn! me too! i must of typed the wrong cc # cuz they said cc # invalid i was like O ****TTTTTTTT!

mine says pending delivery also... wow
smokin.gif
this feels like the best blunt ever...

this is the first time i got lucky on an online release, the levi's got me by going up early, but not this time, had that on lock. sz 10, for sale
smile.gif

The charge is already pending on my online account as well. That was quick.

Gonna wait to see them in person and get a real feel before I decide to keep or sell ...

9.5. I would actually be interested in the production numbers for each size. Not to resell, but to see if I finally got lucky on something
roll.gif

Size 12 on it's way .. Cant wait .. Glade them long 7 seconds are over now ...
Originally Posted by thekronic1

mine says pending delivery also... wow
smokin.gif
this feels like the best blunt ever...

ROLL IT UP man .....

YES! i got my 10.5 i called and the lady told me to start jumping up and down because i am 1 out of 313 people getting these

also she said some peoples orders didn't make it through.

They are shipping from Memphis, TN and i live in Nashville so after there done processing ill have them the same day or next day.

I wonder if that shirt comes with them?????

Back
Top Bottom