Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

laugh.gif
Razorsharp510 wrote:

Originally Posted by SneekaHead25

check out the sig...

get the heck outta here you reseller..

make me...where is your pair? did you get them? let me guess, you dont like them...figures.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

i got a size 8.5 and im thinking of copping a second pair size 8 cuz im a huge em fan and 2 fan
but i don't know the resale prices are making me think twice

yeah resale prices are high

laugh.gif
Razorsharp510 wrote:

check out the sig...

make me...where is your pair? did you get them? let me guess, you dont like them...figures.
laugh.gif

I expect nothing more from a guy who makes out with his sneakers. If you lick the bottom of some cdp 9's, there is no telling what you have done to the2's .

No one wants your sloppy seconds !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

laugh.gif
Razorsharp510 wrote:

check out the sig...

laugh.gif

I expect nothing more from a guy who makes out with his sneakers. If you lick the bottom of some cdp 9's, there is no telling what you have done to the 2's .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was funnier than the video

hanhaze502 wrote:

I bet im pretty close.

i aint even going to trip, that was funny. but you can't knock my hustle. make jokes all you want,�while i'll be making�some dough.

��

MODS i think its time to lock this up. i think everybody got their pair and we've seen many pics. Time to lock this up. People trying to sell on thisthread. This aint the place for resellers. Saying they gonna make the dough! Come on man. These came out 2 weeks ago. You should of sold them then when peoplewere paying good money. People are slowing down right now. Aint gonna make dough on Niketalk. These people are too smart.

SneekaHead25:
Razorsharp510:
SneekaHead25:
check out the sig...
laugh.gif

He can't make you get out of here... but I can.

Don't use threads like this one to resell. We have Buy/Sell Forums. They are for... buying. And selling. It's right there in our rules and stickied atthe top of the forum that we will ban or suspend people we see selling outside of the Buy/Sell Forums, and coming through just to say 'Check out thesig' is selling outside of the Buy/Sell Forums.

Get your hustle on somewhere else for a while.

I think the color combo would have been nice without all of the writing. Shoe would not sell too much if it was not limited.

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

^^ That is Eminem's hometown area code (Detroit), which is why they are limited to 313 pairs

I thought it was the logo. anyway, both are good explanation.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

laugh.gif
Razorsharp510 wrote:

check out the sig...

laugh.gif

I expect nothing more from a guy who makes out with his sneakers. If you lick the bottom of some cdp 9's, there is no telling what you have done to the 2's .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom