Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

*!$@ NDC

smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

!! Due to popular demand, the item Jordan Retro 2 Men's Shoe , in size 9.5 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sorry man i was one of them!

I made it to the input your CC screen, typed it in hit enter then the "sorry this item is sold out" bs screen pops up....so stupid

that was crap. I place the order then it said there was a problem. NOW IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.

Got'em just recieved my email confirmation, got a size 10.5, I am glad FC finally went through for me. I hope everybody got what they wanted and theresellers didn't! Peace.

i got my email already, shipment confirmation and everything! does that mean i got them? and that 313 rumor? doubt it, but could be true! if they sold outalready and site is moving really slow it can be true! can ur order still get canceled after u recieved confirmation # for shipment and email?

at 653 i was purchasing n i acidently forgot to put a number from my phone tried again n boom didnt work

Originally Posted by savan310

I am glad FC finally went through for me. I hope everybody got what they wanted and the resellers didn't! Peace.
couldn't have said it any better
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom