Eminem : Revival

rev.PNG
rev2.PNG
rev3.PNG

In a nutshell

Love Em, but bad album since I like less than half the tracks on it.

Keeping Untouchable (for the 2nd half), River, Remind Me, Framed, Offended, and Castle. Possibly will keep Believe also

The potential Budden x Bizarre beef is more exciting than Revival.

Em throwing a tantrum about people's genuine reactions to his ****ty album is part of the problem. He's convinced that the bull**** he releases is cool and he has enough Yes Men around him to reaffirm those beliefs

Album is awful. Every song sucks. And instead of reading the criticism and trying to improve you dismiss it and call the public at large haters. Wrong move Marshall

Album is awful. Every song sucks. And instead of reading the criticism and trying to improve you dismiss it and call the public at large haters. Wrong move Marshall

19 tracks and there's like .5 listenable songs on here

What that remix tells me is Em really thinks he's still doing it with this garbage *** album. Either get all them yes men out of the studio or retire.
Pretty much the entire album is god awful with little to no redeeming factors.

Good comparison because I don’t even acknowledge that Iverson was even on the Pistons—like...I actually forgot.

I think that’s when some young dude crossed him and he hit the floor sounding like a sack of potatoes. My childhood got the ground as well

Listen to :
Cleaning out my closet
Til I collapse
Renegade
Dead wrong
Etc....
The way he was flowing :nthat: You could take the beat off, leave it Acapella, and it still sounded silky. Yes, dude still can put words together at an elite level, but dude on some " look what I can do" type steez with all these flows. Stop it. This cat don't know how to ride a beat no more, and picks wack beats to rap to. Em trash now.

You washed m&m, got your color fading off, wit ya outer shell cracked and your innards getting soft.

^^ Unfortunately he's been stuck with that sound since Relapse. That was almost 10 years ago now. Longer than his golden run from 99-2002.

Willingly took a second listen to Walk On Water. How do you write a song about how trash people think you are and how embarrassing your music has been for a long time, and both the song and the album end up being trash??? This fall off is incredible

Back
Top Bottom