Eminem - SHADYXV - Dropping this Black Friday.

He can still make really dope introspective songs. Very few even reach his level as a technical rapper, but his wacky stuff just doesn't fly to people who were teenagers when Eminem first came out.

I think that in part is why he can't make a classic album again. No one wants to hear his wacky outlandish stuff. If he did an album full of introspective and/or show off his technical rapping ability, people would be a lot more favorable to it.

He can still make really dope introspective songs. Very few even reach his level as a technical rapper, but his wacky stuff just doesn't fly to people who were teenagers when Eminem first came out.

I think that in part is why he can't make a classic album again. No one wants to hear his wacky outlandish stuff. If he did an album full of introspective and/or show off his technical rapping ability, people would be a lot more favorable to it.

this is what i want from Em for now on, he could still make some of his older stuff for giggles and all but he needs to make more music that reflects on his legacy more. it does sound like he isn't gonna rap forever.

If Eminem show came out this year, we'd be saying he's back. A lot of people argue his best album and I definitely think TES stands the test of time and not just because of nostalgic value.

Listening to this Busta Rhymes track that got Em on it, and he sounds dope. Kinda sounds like old Em to me.

Back
Top Bottom