**Eminem "Southpaw Soundtrack" July 24th 2015 "Kings Never Die" Out Now

CROOKED I KILLED IT.

I wasnt feelin budden.

Joell was koo.

Royce was throwed.

Listened to half of em.

He had the best set at the Concert For Valor tonight. They were right to end it with him.

Last edited:
^^Going by his last couple of albums, he needs to just stop making solo songs and stick to collabos and guest appearances.
Yeah, I kinda agree. I heard his verse on one of Busta's track, and it sounded like old Em. I was like
sick.gif

He still has it, he's just trying to come off as more mature or whatever, which is cool I guess.

Which is pretty sad. I mean, I enjoy a fair amount of Gucci Mane, Chief Keef, and Plies, but there's nothing like pure raw spitting like Em and SH do. Straight beats and rhymes, no gimmicks. The current rap/hip hop fan is basically in party mode 24/7, no type of balance at all when it comes to the music on a mainstream level.
When i went to my store to sign up for the 13s today, me and the employee was talkin bout the cypher and how crzy it was, this lil kid was there prob about 16 or 17 and didn't know who slaughterhouse was......................

I mean it's not as if slaughterhouse is an everyday name that pops up.

Very true, I wouldn't have been surprised by that at all. Most people in their 20's would only be able to identify Joe Budden (if anything) if they seen a picture of the group and that's only because of "Pump it up".

True, but I think if you're a longtime fan of hip-hop/rap in general, and you're not only listening to the radio, I would think people would know who they were. Just thinking about it, if it was left purely up to the radio, I'd probably know maybe 6 rappers :lol:

When I heard about this Detroit Vs Everybody track, I told my friend "It better go at least as hard as 1 Train."

Yup, I'm disappointed.

Detroit vs Everybody is the dumbest manifesto I've ever heard in my life time. Beef with everybody that has more money than you and no reason to even **** with you to begin with.

pZogTha.png

Last edited:
That cypher was awesome.

The point of a cypher to me is to just kick some generic hate/punch lines.  Em's ability to put words together is crazy.  He seriously is a master at his craft and there is no one out there that is even close to him when it comes to fitting syllables together.

I thought Budden spit a good Album Verse.  Like it was serious and depressing.  It did not fit to me what a cypher should be.

Royce always keeps the rhyme scheme fresh which i love.  

Joel was good but i think the worst.  

Yela was impressive.  I expected him to do the ol fast rap about being white.  But that was a great change of pace for him.  On that bob dylan steez 

Crooked was incredible.  I always feel bad for dude because i swear if he was born like 10-15 years prior he would be considered one of the best, in the DMX, 50 Cent mold.

That cypher was awesome.

The point of a cypher to me is to just kick some generic hate/punch lines.  Em's ability to put words together is crazy.  He seriously is a master at his craft and there is no one out there that is even close to him when it comes to fitting syllables together.

I thought Budden spit a good Album Verse. Like it was serious and depressing. It did not fit to me what a cypher should be.
Yela was impressive.  I expected him to do the ol fast rap about being white.  But that was a great change of pace for him.  On that bob dylan steez 
Crooked was incredible.  I always feel bad for dude because i swear if he was born like 10-15 years prior he would be considered one of the best, in the DMX, 50 Cent mold.

that's what makes Budden stand out more, he is the outcast of the group. i actually liked his thought provoking verse, it's different from everybody else.

I don't think Crooked is that far from Em straight rapping wise, he just doesn't have the ability to make good songs.

That cypher was awesome.

I thought Budden spit a good Album Verse. Like it was serious and depressing. It did not fit to me what a cypher should be.

that's what makes Budden stand out more, he is the outcast of the group. i actually liked his thought provoking verse, it's different from everybody else.
I can see that.  I am a prisoner to my expectations.  But stand alone if joe put that out on the internet as an occapella verse im sure id love it.  The family member having MS and him asking why he is even there had me 
frown.gif

Bruh, what?
Em is known for his phonology, or ability to pack a bunch of syllables into a single bar. I think he's in the book of records for it. But Royce is bar for bar with Em in phonology, somehow he hasn't been able to garner Em's success. You're saying Royce is better than Crooked?

Last edited:
Bruh, what?
Em is known for his phonology, or ability to pack a bunch of syllables into a single bar. I think he's in the book of records for it. But Royce is bar for bar with Em in phonology, somehow he hasn't been able to garner Em's success. You're saying Royce is better than Crooked?

Nope, I think Crooked is better than Royce. I rank Crooked as #1 in SH actually.

Nope, I think Crooked is better than Royce. I rank Crooked as #1 in SH actually.

Thought they agreed in an interview that Royce was the best and unofficial "leader" of SH? 

1. I saw an interview where they said Royce was added muscle to the group. I'd honestly give the "leader" role to Budden but I think it was Royce's idea to name the group SH (after the song with Nino bless). Also, Royce's relationship with Em might be a reason why they would agree on that.

2. My opinion is that Crooked I is better.

3. They also make countless jokes about Crooked going in a killing records :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom