Eminem suing Audi

pimp.gif

but

indifferent.gif

I mean, I hear why he would want to sue, but does he really have a case?

I mean, I hear why he would want to sue, but does he really have a case?

I think that if all the notes are not exactly the same then you can use it without facing copyright issues...and to me this sounds a LITTLE different.

I think that if all the notes are not exactly the same then you can use it without facing copyright issues...and to me this sounds a LITTLE different.

It's a pretty blatant rip-off, I think he has a solid case (then again, I know next to nothing about these things).

I just know if someone was trying to use my intellectual property without my consent, I'd want some funds out of it.

It's a pretty blatant rip-off, I think he has a solid case (then again, I know next to nothing about these things).

I just know if someone was trying to use my intellectual property without my consent, I'd want some funds out of it.

clearly if he sues its because he's salty, since that one was waaaay iller than the chrysler jawn.

clearly if he sues its because he's salty, since that one was waaaay iller than the chrysler jawn.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

But eminem is a bum tho'

grin.gif

like posted above, it sounds pretty similar. you could tell it isn't exactly eminem's version obviously but still, if someone were using something i made i'd want something out of it

Originally Posted by RetroSan

But eminem is a bum tho'

grin.gif

like posted above, it sounds pretty similar. you could tell it isn't exactly eminem's version obviously but still, if someone were using something i made i'd want something out of it

Back
Top Bottom