Eminem suing Audi

Conan O'Brien does this alot on his show, he just changes some of the notes a bit and he doesn't get sued. I don't know if the people who own the rights to the original song are in on it.

Conan O'Brien does this alot on his show, he just changes some of the notes a bit and he doesn't get sued. I don't know if the people who own the rights to the original song are in on it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone make that audio file a long instrumental for me if you can?

Anybody remember when Vanilla Ice was explaining the difference between Ice Ice Baby and Under Pressure 
roll.gif

Anybody remember when Vanilla Ice was explaining the difference between Ice Ice Baby and Under Pressure 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

he doesnt sell it

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

he doesnt sell it

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

It's a pretty blatant rip-off, I think he has a solid case (then again, I know next to nothing about these things).
Why are you speaking on the subject if you don't know anything about it?
Just because the Quick Reply box is there doesn't mean you have  to use it

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

It's a pretty blatant rip-off, I think he has a solid case (then again, I know next to nothing about these things).
Why are you speaking on the subject if you don't know anything about it?
Just because the Quick Reply box is there doesn't mean you have  to use it

i mean, dude might be reaching
laugh.gif

it's slightly different but i do see the resemblance

i mean, dude might be reaching
laugh.gif

it's slightly different but i do see the resemblance

Back
Top Bottom