Eminem's Recovery Album Covers (Pic)

Originally Posted by gambit215

hes played out. he thought he could just come back and claim his throne after sittin out so long.. the game waits for NOBODY..... once your flame extinguishes it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to put it back (in regards to HIP HOP) 

i don't know about that fam... it seems like he did just come back an regain his throne.
ohwell.gif

let's be honest, "Relapse was ehhh..." and yet he sold something like 2 million albums in the US, and went platinum in Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the UK.

Not to mention Gold in 5-6 other countries. His music wasn't even good yet he immediately jumped right back to the top of the rap world.

I expect that Recovery will be a huge improvement from Relapse, and i'll bet he'll do a million in the first week.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Originally Posted by gambit215

hes played out. he thought he could just come back and claim his throne after sittin out so long.. the game waits for NOBODY..... once your flame extinguishes it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to put it back (in regards to HIP HOP) 

i don't know about that fam... it seems like he did just come back an regain his throne.
ohwell.gif

let's be honest, "Relapse was ehhh..." and yet he sold something like 2 million albums in the US, and went platinum in Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the UK.

Not to mention Gold in 5-6 other countries. His music wasn't even good yet he immediately jumped right back to the top of the rap world.

I expect that Recovery will be a huge improvement from Relapse, and i'll bet he'll do a million in the first week.
At best hes doing 850k 1st week. And yes Eminem reclaimed the throne with little oppostion

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Ya think there's more anticipation for Recovery than there was for Relapse?

I actually think there was more anticipation for Relapse because it was his first album in years....I can't wait for Recovery though, it's great to see him working with different producers. Relapse was criminally underrated!

Back
Top Bottom