ALL AF1
LAKERS 6s
ALL FLIGHT 45
SHOX DELIVER
AM LTD
NIKE FREE
AM COMMAND
AND MULTIPLE OFFER, HEART MONTIOR AND ADIDAS FIREBIRD JACKET

Well they got us again.... I was really hoping to come up on a pair of 09s this time around but its lookin like i'm gonna have to do some more waiting.... Man i really want that cool grey pair..

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

someone should help with the sku for the blk/silver penny 3's tht drop this weekend

thats a HOHexclusive shoe.. and a new launch shoes so i doubt its a go on the 50%

im getting the jordan 7s package at footaction . just foundout they are $90 on sale.. so with the 50%...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

im getting the jordan 7s package at footaction . just foundout they are $90 on sale.. so with the 50%...
devil.gif
Word? Did this just start today? I was at FA last night and they were still $310. I just sent a text to my boy to see if he could find out...

Bammas obviously can't read an exclusion list...

Even when on the first initial post, colored, in bigger text.

[Eddie Griffin] "Shim Shim" [/'Voodoo Child']

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

devil.gif
Word? Did this just start today? I was at FA last night and they were still $310. I just sent a text to my boy to see if he could find out...
He is correct they are $90 at my footaction as well but they are all accounted for
devil.gif

are the blk and red VI's still around in NYC? If not I'll get the silver 97's and some running sneakers for the wife. Hopefully my man can help out, or i'll have to try my luck at 34th.

just want some kobe v inlines and homes.

some ftl employees feel like they're on their high horse when it comes to this though.

some ftl employees feel like they're on their high horse when it comes to this though.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

devil.gif
He is correct they are $90 at my footaction as well but they are all accounted for
devil.gif

Just called mines, still 310. smh

edit:

Just called back and he rung them up, yep. 90 bucks!
pimp.gif

Finally raptors.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

What about the "slate" 95s, that came out last week..?
I didnt see any "Air Max 95" on the exclusion list so my guess would they they are included. I hope thats correct because i want Neon! Boy oh boy!

7 package for $90? And i thought i was doing it at the last EA spending $150
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom