Employee Appreciation 10.17 - 10.19 EDIT: Exlcusion list up on page 6

I guess stores w. LS 8s n 15s are making it a go,and all retro 1s,and I guess 6rings are go then?wouldn't mind pickin up oly 1s,but they are damn near gonehere in nyc. I know jumpman pros. r def. a go,copped last time..I would cop pennys,but 3 pair is od,idk gotta see what they got..good looks w.all the infopeople

Sorry for the long wait guys. Just got off the phone & here's the list

AF1s
Jordan Retros; it only said the 3/20 CDP, but i'm pretty certain that there's more to it, like fusions & spiz'ikes, etc. hopefully i'llfind out tonight
Goadomes
Eggplants
mad.gif

Foamposite boot (apparently it looks like some stores might've gotten them in already)
All Dunk His
All Blazer His
Chilis
All blk 95s
Wheat double soles
All multiple offers

Anyone in the So Cal (OC or Torrance/Carson/Long Beach) area willin' to hook it up? I'd gladly compensate for the favor... Need to get my hands on theLaker Away HD's.... Please PM me
smile.gif

btw, for those asking if you can stock locate. . .

the last 2 sales, you WERE able to order shoes. just like a regular stock locator, if the shoes come out to 50.00 and under, you have to pay the $5 fee. sobasically, the shoes has to currently be on sale for at least $100.02. i know some managers wont allow it at all. so even if you allowed to orderstuff, some managers simply wont do it

i didnt have the paper in front of me, so i cant say whether or not you're allowed to stock locate. . .

soo i was talkin' to another district manager in my area and he said the countdown packs are goood as long as its not the new 3&20's because manyspots are not selling them,

are the jumpman pros excluded because i know they are retro jordans but they are not numbered jordans

Haha confirmed the Laker away hyperdunks have dropped i just called any my local footlocker and they got their shipment in today and are already selling them,Only question is whether they will be part of the 50%off hmmmm maybe? My hook up here in oc is off so he dosent know if they will be excluded,any info on this?

jumpman pros are a go,was last time..so all CDPs on shelves besides 3/20s are a go?? might pick up 4/19 and/or 5/18

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

jumpman pros are a go,was last time..so all CDPs on shelves besides 3/20s are a go?? might pick up 4/19 and/or 5/18

yeah thats what i heard just calll your local footaction or footlocker to confirm this.

is there any employees in the DMV area with 19/4 in 9.5 left thats willin to help a fellow NTer out?
already have this pack but want another pair of 4's...thnx in advance

can anyone get the in store SKU for the laker hyperdunks so i can stock locate .. both colors would be nice...thanks

I PMd some of you offering to help.

PM me if your serious about getting something.
you must tip my connect.

Back
Top Bottom