Employee Appreciation 11.21 - 11.22 EDIT: EXCLUSION LIST UP ON PG. 5

Ok so how does one get this discount? Do i have to know someone...? I guess thats a newb question as well.. Dang i need a hook up here in PEnsacola, Fl

yeah this is confirmed, no exlusion list yet though, but they need to stop treating fusions and 6 rings as retros, those are just sitting there, that might bethe only to get rid of them.

blue bakins, some AMs, purp FPs hopefully (need twins of plants,also looking for blacks in 9.5),also some winter clothes

as always, 714/626/909 area...can hook you up.

one thing though, dont ask me if the store i work at (brea) has a certain shoe cuz i dont want to be doing any hookups at my store and having all my co-workerssee me hooking random ppl up left and right.

^
Exclusion list is usually out wed, or thursday I believe.

Usual Suspects, AF1, Retro Jordans, the newest CDP and the multiple offer junk...
I'm sure there is more.

ya usually retroes and af1s are definitely a no go but i wanna see if the cdp 3s are ok...hope they are cuz i got a pack just sitting waiting for me...160would be a freakin steal for the cdp 3s to just rock.... 808 area code hit me up if looking for somethin

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^

Usual Suspects, AF1, Retro Jordans, the newest CDP and the multiple offer junk...
I'm sure there is more.
ok heres the thing the last time the EA came around i asked an employee about the 8s and he said he'd do it.
i didnt go thru with it but could he have done it?
is it computer enforced or manager enforced?

^ It's normally controlled by the computer; HOWEVER, I have seen managers work some tricks with the register to do that but the computer knows themerchandise and price.

foamposite boot a go
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^

I'm sure there is more.
ok heres the thing the last time the EA came around i asked an employee about the 8s and he said he'd do it.
i didnt go thru with it but could he have done it?
is it computer enforced or manager enforced?

i've gotten retro VIII's during a 50 before so i'm guessing it's manager enforced. the computer let it happen.

Back
Top Bottom