Blazer Hi
Melo M5
Air Pippen Blk/Purple
Hyperdunks (5 most recent colors)
Goadomes
Foamposite Boots
AF1's

DF!!!
yo ant does this mean that the 3/20pack isnt excluded? seems like something youd remember being on the list (if they were).
laugh.gif

Yeah the 20/3 Packs are included but if you aren't an employee you ain't getting your size, because the only ones are left are the ones that employeesare holding for themselves. Unless you are in the DMV, the eggplants got to be ordered, i ordered a bunch for my store and just returned them so that i canhave them for the 50 haha.
superflyinchopstickninja wrote:
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
whats the damn exclusions?!
This is from memory:

Air Jordan CDP 8/15
Dunk Hi
Blazer Hi
Melo M5
Air Pippen Blk/Purple
Hyperdunks (5 most recent colors)
Goadomes
Foamposite Boots
AF1's

DF!!!
yo ant does this mean that the 3/20pack isnt excluded? seems like something youd remember being on the list (if they were).
laugh.gif

Ima get the iii/xx for sure and I'm deciding on either the bakins in grey or blk/blu or flight lites if they have the bulls cw....or maybe the greyam90's...jus somethin bout them is callin me

san antonio heads plese hook me up with the 3/20 pack, blk/red pippens and maybe some air maxes..

pleaseeeee

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

CharmCityKid wrote:

2 of my boys are managers at foot locker and champs. my wife's cousin is the manager at foot action. i will be gettin it all the way in this weekend.
tongue.gif
I'll be in your hood this Saturday (I think), so I'll holla at you.

u already know...

Back
Top Bottom