Employee appreciation December 3 and 4

Its been D.M confirmed employee appreciation dec 3 and 4 no exclusion list yet.  Last one for the fiscal year, most likely will be a no comp, which means little to no exclusions.
pimp.gif

Its been D.M confirmed employee appreciation dec 3 and 4 no exclusion list yet.  Last one for the fiscal year, most likely will be a no comp, which means little to no exclusions.
pimp.gif

I had a feelin this was gonna happen next weekend..but b on the lookout for another one in December *it's usually happened in the past*

I had a feelin this was gonna happen next weekend..but b on the lookout for another one in December *it's usually happened in the past*

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Yea but look at how the last couple of alleged comped ones have worked out.  No show for the one in october and november.  So imma go in on this one and if another one pops then early christmas, who am i to complain about that.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Yea but look at how the last couple of alleged comped ones have worked out.  No show for the one in october and november.  So imma go in on this one and if another one pops then early christmas, who am i to complain about that.

The only way I would even care is if by some miracle they make it no exclusions and I grab a pair of flints. Since I know this will not be the case, I could care less about this. They waited too long and I'm already in XIII, XI, III, Royal Foam mode.

The only way I would even care is if by some miracle they make it no exclusions and I grab a pair of flints. Since I know this will not be the case, I could care less about this. They waited too long and I'm already in XIII, XI, III, Royal Foam mode.

Back
Top Bottom