Employee appreciation December 3 and 4

awww man cant wait...getting my sisters christmas stuff and me some uni blue ix.
pimp.gif

i think imma get some of them nike elite socks and the bred 13 jordan shorts too.

awww man cant wait...getting my sisters christmas stuff and me some uni blue ix.
pimp.gif

i think imma get some of them nike elite socks and the bred 13 jordan shorts too.

I hope he is wrong, but my DM said that there is no confirmation yet of an Employee Appreciation on those dates

I hope he is wrong, but my DM said that there is no confirmation yet of an Employee Appreciation on those dates

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bout DAMN TIME....i gotta pick up da IX's in da OG white color to replace my 2002 pair, da black and citrus IX's and

imma do a hat trick and pick up da iguana air force I's Hot Red Griffs or 3-pair Delta Forces
I feel ya all the way Ninjahood I'm on this parallel thinking EXACT same pairs I been waitin to get on the 50

EDIT: Why they always gotta do this BETWEEN my paydays and after a big release like tha Flints that I just dont wanna chance waitin on so I go in for retail SMH.... I hope its goin down though I'll make somethin work

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bout DAMN TIME....i gotta pick up da IX's in da OG white color to replace my 2002 pair, da black and citrus IX's and

imma do a hat trick and pick up da iguana air force I's Hot Red Griffs or 3-pair Delta Forces
I feel ya all the way Ninjahood I'm on this parallel thinking EXACT same pairs I been waitin to get on the 50

EDIT: Why they always gotta do this BETWEEN my paydays and after a big release like tha Flints that I just dont wanna chance waitin on so I go in for retail SMH.... I hope its goin down though I'll make somethin work

so true Agent-its always between pay periods!!
imma still try to cop a lil something

so true Agent-its always between pay periods!!
imma still try to cop a lil something

im curious to see how employees act on this 50% considering it's the first 50 since late august.

some employees will be smart and try to capatilize and get some extra holiday cash in exchange for their 50% while some will be riding that good company pipe and shutting people down at the door.

im curious to see how employees act on this 50% considering it's the first 50 since late august.

some employees will be smart and try to capatilize and get some extra holiday cash in exchange for their 50% while some will be riding that good company pipe and shutting people down at the door.

Back
Top Bottom