EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

You guys got some nice pickups. Wish i could have got those gray 1s and nubuck 12s

Originally Posted by antwaun817

There is no EA day in August. It was four days this month because tax free weekend is next month and it wont happen. This comes from manager at FA and FL
Ducktales.

Tax free weekend is this weekend in VA. And it'll have no effect on another EA going on within the next 4-5 weeks, especially with Back to Schoolpredicted to be piss poor...

mann dis sound like da best deal of da yr dat wnt dwn so far. i hd a feeln 2 wait but o well nxt tm ill be prepared lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

There is no EA day in August. It was four days this month because tax free weekend is next month and it wont happen. This comes from manager at FA and FL
Ducktales.

Tax free weekend is this weekend in VA. And it'll have no effect on another EA going on within the next 4-5 weeks, especially with Back to School predicted to be piss poor...
well have to wait and see. but i am 99 percent confirmed on this. from 2 managers and my two connects at the store. thats y it was four days thismonth. isnt it weird that for the first time it was extended to four days for the first time right before tax free weekend

Originally Posted by ninob1213

did anybody out there in sneakerland snatch up some griffeys?

YESSS!! Indeed, 1 pair of the Volts as that was the only 1 remaining. Smokin for $75
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you guys not knowin theres gonna be another 50, come on FTL is doing HORRIBLE, they gonna have another for "back to school" theydbe stupid not too.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you guys not knowin theres gonna be another 50, come on FTL is doing HORRIBLE, they gonna have another for "back to school" theyd be stupid not too.

QFT! at least that's the hope!
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went in on the 50%
i got safety orange and mint 95's
Neon Uptempos
and Raging Bulls
Thank God for Champ Sports because your boy went in.

actually, that may not be true. was at ftl yesterday talking to my boy who is the manager. he said they were looking over the numbers and there is a goodcahnce that there may be another EA in august. of course, this isn't confirmed or set in stone by any means, but although it was 4 days this time salesdidn't reach expectations.

take it for what it's worth.

*EDIT*

also, he said they are expecting to get sport red am 95s any day now. he said they are getting yellow gradient 95s next, then neons again in february.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

actually, that may not be true. was at ftl yesterday talking to my boy who is the manager. he said they were looking over the numbers and there is a good cahnce that there may be another EA in august. of course, this isn't confirmed or set in stone by any means, but although it was 4 days this time sales didn't reach expectations.

*EDIT*

also, he said they are expecting to get sport red am 95s any day now. he said they are getting yellow gradient 95s next, then neons again in february.
eek.gif

streaks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There is always a Footlocker Inc. Employee Appreciation usually around the first of Sept. take it for what it's worth..i've been workin there for awhile so i know what's goin on..

I hope there's a EA in Sept. I need to get the Raging Bulls pack. I picked up the 60+ pack and the Nubuck 12's, but I forgot about the Raging Bullspack. I was short on cash anyways....but still...

Actually footlocker has been doin ok, not as bad as you think my man told me that they were doin horribly before but as of late, they have been gettin their%#+% together....gotta be a 50% for back to school

Actually footlocker has been doin ok, not as bad as you think my man told me that they were doin horribly before but as of late, they have been gettin their+%%% together....gotta be a 50% for back to school

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

actually, that may not be true. was at ftl yesterday talking to my boy who is the manager. he said they were looking over the numbers and there is a good cahnce that there may be another EA in august. of course, this isn't confirmed or set in stone by any means, but although it was 4 days this time sales didn't reach expectations.

*EDIT*

ill take it for what its worth

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Ducktales.

Tax free weekend is this weekend in VA. And it'll have no effect on another EA going on within the next 4-5 weeks, especially with Back to School predicted to be piss poor...
well have to wait and see. but i am 99 percent confirmed on this. from 2 managers and my two connects at the store. thats y it was four days this month. isnt it weird that for the first time it was extended to four days for the first time right before tax free weekend

Where Do you go? parks?

Back
Top Bottom