EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JUNE 19-20th!

anyone from NYC,bronx,fordham willing to help me out with the raging bull pack or safety orange 95's hit me up.TIA

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Shoutout to The Genesis for the hookup, my boy said good lookin out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't see your post earlier when you asked what was good in south shore but its funny how you ran into me at my store.. I knew ya @#$ was a NTer with those Eminem 2's + shirt pack on
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sticktodascript

if anyone cares my connect in bayshore long island is givin any1 who comes into the store, her discount!! They have a ton of orange 95s, nubuck 12s and a few raging bulls left. PM me for the info( im not tryna put her on blast) Sorry about the late info lol ......they close at 9pm est so hurry
Her name starts with a P and she wears glasses
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Any way this was a good 50, i ended up picking up Team Orangeam95's, a pair of barkley's, Raging Bulls Pack, and apair of white on white AF1's (they were not excluded)
pimp.gif

Im straight till the next 50 now
grin.gif

^
laugh.gif
yea the same girl gave my boy her discount for free then he slid her $20. She was lettin people have their receipts and all that. Good to see a fellowNTer on Long Island
pimp.gif

went to the footlocker on fordham rd nd was bout to get the raging bulls pack till the cashier said i could only get 30% on those... ended up getting theorange 95s since they didnt have n e barkleys left... was my first time copping during EA and it did go pretty well... slid the employee $10 since thats whathe wanted... nd it wwas pretty packed in there

^^ i hate to tell you but i think today was the last day for the EA... but you kno of any places in jersey that still got the black nd white griffeys?? i planon comming there next week for the funk flex car show/sneaker battle on saturday

copped some barkley's and black rt1's for $117. almost copped the

white 2k9's but passed

should have copped the barkleys but they looked funny and were kinda heavy...i guess i saved my self some bucks even though i wanted them before EA, but then itried them on and they are clunky.

my hookup was able to help me with some flight clubs for $40 since they were on sale for $80, then got some nba socks...was going to get the nubucks 12s alsobut waiting for bigger and better things to come....
nerd.gif

pissed i couldnt find one single cw of kobes that wasnt the draft days in my size!! damn kobe/laker bandwagon kids!! lol
eyes.gif
o wells...

Damn I cant believe I missed this thread. Would have made an effort to get the Raging Bulls or at least the Team Orange 95's. Oh well, probably better thatI saved some money.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Shoutout to The Genesis for the hookup, my boy said good lookin out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't see your post earlier when you asked what was good in south shore but its funny how you ran into me at my store.. I knew ya @#$ was a NTer with those Eminem 2's + shirt pack on
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if anyone cares my connect in bayshore long island is givin any1 who comes into the store, her discount!! They have a ton of orange 95s, nubuck 12s and a few raging bulls left. PM me for the info( im not tryna put her on blast) Sorry about the late info lol ......they close at 9pm est so hurry
Her name starts with a P and she wears glasses
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Any way this was a good 50, i ended up picking up Team Orange am95's, a pair of barkley's, Raging Bulls Pack, and a pair of white on white AF1's (they were not excluded)
pimp.gif

Im straight till the next 50 now
grin.gif

smh.gif
y'all really shouldn't be blowin her up like that. y'all know ppl be lurkin
smh.gif

but yea, she's mad nice. i was supposed to go there early and cop stuff but i got up late and copped elsewhere.

You already did put her on blast....corporate FTL is watching.

They have like a EA like every two months? So once August rolls around, they should have another one? I'm mad I missed out on this one.

Friends and Family should be coming up soon.

Originally Posted by rayrodriguez5

mad.gif
I was told that the orange 95's and AM 2009 were excluded....

am 2009 were excluded, orange 95s were a go. who still has the raging bull packs? in my district i'm pretty sure those packs were nearly 100% liqiuidatedweeks ago.

Copped Draft ZK4's for the 30 but then got Barkley's, som Lunartrainters, Raging Bull Pack, Liquid Penny 3's, and a bunch of socks/shoe cleaner
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom