Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Over the weekend had a chance to check out the Cement IV's. *still on the fence on these*

The manager told me, the next EA might the same weekend when Cement release.

It's not official yet, I'll let you guys know when it does.

I actually heard different.........
Something along the lines of March 17th..........
Also not concrete info though.

^ Imagine if Champs and FL went through with those date, don't even want to think about that. lol

UPDATE:

No EA this weekend, probably will be around March like what RaptorNation mention.

50 weekend on st pattys day? please be true
pimp.gif

^Have been itching for a Jordan performance shoe to play in.
Picked up the "Choose Your Flight" AJ 2012
Some Lebron/Kobe apparel (I don't discriminate lol)
And Burgundy elites; the only colour that Champs had that I didn't already own.

BTW the 2012 is a pretty good performance shoe if anyone was wondering.
Played in the "Fly Over" insole and so far so good.

Exclusions:

(Mens and Kids)

- Jordan 1, 3, 4 13, March Spizikes
- Reebok Questions
- All LeBron, Kobe and KD's from Christmas on
- Air Max 2013's (Men's)
- Roshes (Men's and Women's)
- Apparel and Accessories that have 'Multiple Offers' (whatever that means)

Last edited:
Can the general public get in on these deals? Or is this like a friends and family invite type of deal? TIA

- Apparel and Accessories that have 'Multiple Offers' (whatever that means)

i think this means certain items that are on special promos like basic t-shirts: 4 for $25 - you can't buy them off employee appreciation and get 4 t-shirts for $12.50, etc . . .

Can the general public get in on these deals? Or is this like a friends and family invite type of deal? TIA

no, because it's "Employee Appreciation" so it's for employees only.

of course, there's ways around it. If you can get a hook-up, sometimes people will let you buy stuff with their discount as long as it's CASH ONLY (it looks fishy when an employee buys stuff on their employee ID with a credit card / debit card under someone else's name).

And to deter abuse, we (employees) have a $500 limit to what we can buy with our discount each month.

no, because it's "Employee Appreciation" so it's for employees only.

of course, there's ways around it. If you can get a hook-up, sometimes people will let you buy stuff with their discount as long as it's CASH ONLY (it looks fishy when an employee buys stuff on their employee ID with a credit card / debit card under someone else's name).

And to deter abuse, we (employees) have a $500 limit to what we can buy with our discount each month.
Retailers cannot see who's name is on a debit card, credit card they can. Always pass cash or even easier, slip a gift card with the amount.

I've done a ton of purchases for people while working at an electronics store (that shall remain nameless because I still work there).

But if someone with EA wants to trade off their hookup for my electronics one plus %25 at H&M, holla.

Back
Top Bottom