Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Finally got my OC's! If anybody likes kobes, I highly, highly recommend these. Just a great shoe to have.
Will be wearing the HECK outta these.
More pics in the Kobe 6 thread.
I've got those coming in along with 3D's.
Can't wait for them to arrive.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

What up Bonez??? Did you cop some Bordeaux's???

Nah, still sleeping on the Bordeaux's. Did you cop? I'm trying to cut down on buying shoes. Probably just buying the XI's that are dropping this year.  

Just giving you guys heads up.
There's going to be an EA next month.
Don't know the days yet, but will post when I find out.

Originally Posted by jayem

Just giving you guys heads up.
There's going to be an EA next month.
Don't know the days yet, but will post when I find out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

august is too far away

Anyone willing to help me out with the EA around downtown Toronto? Willing to throw some extra cash for you personally for the help.. need the FreeRun 2

Gotta hit up my dudes (nh) cause it's been a minute

Need some fresh white on whites cause after one night I scuff em and they #@$!*& up my whole night hahaha

Dang, it's been awhile since we had a 50.
Dudes are going to be real thirsty.
I wonder what the limit is going to be?

I have nowhere near the amount of Lebron 8's I should have by now!
Yankees and hopefully the Cool Greys when the time comes.

Originally Posted by bonez

Originally Posted by DRO3000

What up Bonez??? Did you cop some Bordeaux's???

Nah, still sleeping on the Bordeaux's. Did you cop? I'm trying to cut down on buying shoes. Probably just buying the XI's that are dropping this year.  

Ya I copped a couple Bordeaux's when they came out.  just copped the XI i.e. low's

Anybody else been told theres no more discounts on Jordan shoes???  No more SPC specifically
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Somebody please LMK.........I was just told that I no longer get the SPC disco because corporate laid the smack down and said no more discounting Jordan because its, as he put it, "cheapening the product"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   I think JB's quality issues have done that more so than any discos

Real talk tho, I try to support my local spots and they return the love by giving me a discount that doesnt even hurt them.  If this is true, Im gonna have a tough time paying full retail on GR's when I know I can cop out of the U.S. for less even with shipping.  So F'n
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
right now

Bonez, have you been there lately???  And BTW they already got about 20 orders for the concords.......I got 5 on it
laugh.gif

Actually it's true, I just received confirmation about that yesterday.
Not sure how long that would stay in effect though.
It won't matter for anticipated releases (ex. Metallic 5's releasing soon).
But for other retro+ stuff, it could definitely leave some stuff on shelves.

Hmmm that actually might minimize launch product sales letting them sit and collect dust for 50 days
laugh.gif

I mean that SPC money is lunch money. Cop some kicks with your girl then roll to Micky D's and DQ afterwards. There goes the perfect day out.

It won't matter for anticipated releases (ex. Metallic 5's releasing soon).
laugh.gif
Those things aren't selling out.

'06.

But that's just my opinion, especially if it's a GR. To me the only shoe that dropped going back to last year where the "hype" actually resulted in stock going fast was Cool Grey 11's, everything else you were still able to find later on.

Damn, the "no SPC" thing is true. I hit up two different FTLs last week to find out for sure.

Still had to cop my blk/rd XI lows tho regardless, an awesome shoe for just kickin' in MTL this weekend.
pimp.gif

[advice: they run a bit big so make sure to go 0.5 a size down]

I agree with Q on the GR thing.  Believe it or not 2011 TB3's and  Cement 3's  are still  available if you look hard enough.

Cement 3's? I need another pair, by looking hard enough, would "stock locator" be sufficient?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

'06.

But that's just my opinion, especially if it's a GR. To me the only shoe that dropped going back to last year where the "hype" actually resulted in stock going fast was Cool Grey 11's, everything else you were still able to find later on.
Word. I only have knowledge of my store (which is high volume).
So when our initial stock sells out and subsequent restocks go within a week,
I consider that not sitting (TB 3 is the example here).

I guess it would depend on the district?
But I would assume that stuff doesn't sit at EC or Yorkdale?

black metallic Vs actually were last retroed in jan 07 but thats besides the point.

concords are already on pre-order?! damn this is hella early
roll.gif

Only a sucker would pre-order this early
laugh.gif

Pre-order as in actually part with their money not like put me on the list cause I'm down to cop.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

'06.

I guess it would depend on the district?
But I would assume that stuff doesn't sit at EC or Yorkdale?

Yep on both accounts, but even Yorkdale at times a show will set (just depends).

Back
Top Bottom