EMPLOYEE SALE THIS WEEKEND AT FTL STORES

Wow another employee one. Two straight 50% and no F&F. Need a hookup in the 626 area. PM ME PLEASE!

...once again...anyone in the Bronx/Manhattan area need a connect I got you right here....

i don't think its this week I'm sure they know what they doing they will probably drop that 50 when the employees get paid so we can waist our money ontheir products.

Edit: ill ask my manager whats up with that 50.

it has already been confirmed today from a fellow employee, they're getting more strict on discount abuse

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

it has already been confirmed today from a fellow employee, they're getting more strict on discount abuse
hey airrayallen can i ask how or what do you mean by getting more strict on discount abuse? thanks!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

hey airrayallen can i ask how or what do you mean by getting more strict on discount abuse? thanks!

I 2nd that motion! What are the exlusions? Anything good worth getting? My champs don't get nuffin.

yea i just got word- its going down again...they got sales goals to meet
laugh.gif

i couldn't find anything worth buying last time except for those blue am90s...maybe this time they'll be more lax on the exclusions
nerd.gif

does anyone know the sku number for the air tech challenge IIs......i need those in my life.....i need the sku for either footlocker, champs, or footaction

^^ Yeah i would like to know too..but i doubt they are still in stores..i need a sku for the mphl Kobe III's..anyone help a champs employee out?

Kingtre,

Who told you it was for sure? Just asking because I just talked to my DM, and he said that is was preliminary talks, but still hasn't been confirmed.

i will be needing UPC for the following:

Laser 2K4s. (as many as yall can get me)
2K8s (are these just a finishline exclusive??????)
white lakers kobe jersey.

Is there a way to get skus or product numbers from things online so u can order them at a store???????/

Originally Posted by DirtyDiego

does anyone know the sku number for the air tech challenge IIs......i need those in my life.....i need the sku for either footlocker, champs, or footaction
i know there is none for footlocker, cause when i scanned the box earlier this week, nothing came up.

Don't you work for the company

beezylocks wrote:

i will be needing UPC for the following:

Laser 2K4s. (as many as yall can get me)
2K8s (are these just a finishline exclusive??????)
white lakers kobe jersey.

Is there a way to get skus or product numbers from things online so u can order them at a store???????/

Not sold in any stores, so not available to be ordered through the stores. But like i stated last 50%, if you are employee you should know this already. Goto item lookup, type in the size, and type in the product number from online in the Footlocker.com sku. If something comes up then you can order it, if a skudoesnt come up it means it is not available in stores and can not be ordered.

It has been confirmed, we are going against a 50% last year at this time. Ahh still no 30% discount on the packages,
devil.gif
looks like that is going to hold true for the rest of the year.

EmAych417 wrote:

i know there is none for footlocker, cause when i scanned the box earlier this week, nothing came up.

Originally Posted by EmAych417

wait you scanned the air tech IIs box in your store.......did you buy them from your store, because if you buy something from footaction or champs orfootlocker and you try to look it up in a different store than where you bought it from it will not scan.....someone please correct me if i am wrong

^^^You are wrong. I have bought stuff from Hibbett Sports, Finishline, Nike Outlet, etc and scanned it at Footlocker, and it works everytime, if they carry theshoe that is

Originally Posted by thacamel

^^^You are wrong. I have bought stuff from Hibbett Sports, Finishline, Nike Outlet, etc and scanned it at Footlocker, and it works everytime, if they carry the shoe that is
sorry about that..........thanks for the correction

Back
Top Bottom