END ALL THE TALK... MOOD MUZIK 3 HERE!!!!!

Yes people the pre-order albums are being shipped and all others ready for order over at Mixtapekings... I went to the listening party a couple weeks backand this tape is on the same level if not better than MM2.... and I heard he's added 2 new tracks since the listening party. In any event ARE YOU IN THATMOOD YET? cause it's here.

01. Hiatus (Produced By Mellow Madness)
02. Ventilation (Produced By The Klasix)
03. Talk 2 Em (Produced By WMS Sultan)
04. Warfare feat Joell Ortiz (Produced By The Klasix)
05. Invisible Man feat Emanny (Produced By Chemo)
06. Dear Diary (Produced By WMS Sultan)
07. Get No Younger feat Ezo (Produced By The Klasix)
08. Star Inside feat Suzzy Q (Produced By Dub B)
09. Killa BH Skit
10. Send Him Our Love (Produced By The Klasix)
11. Family Reunion f/ Fabolous, Ransom & Hitchcock (Produced By Shatek)
12. 5th Gear (Produced By WMS Sultan)
13. Roll Call (Produced By WMS Sultan)
14. Secrets feat Emanny (Produced By The Klasix)
15. All Of Me feat Emanny (Produced By The Klasix)
16. Killa BH - Foldgers Brother
17. Long Way To Go feat Mr. Probz (produced By SoulSearchin')
18. Thou Shall Not Fall (Produced By The

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yea does anyone know what happened to .org it has been down a couple of weeks

well of course i saw that, but i was wondering if anyone had any further info on it

I do have my copy, thanks to the folks over at All Hip-Hop that are cool with Joe. Even tho I preordered it like a month ago
ohwell.gif
.... but how about you guys support my man... As for .Org it's prolly notgonna be up for a minute+%+++% didn't renew the account so it got suspended.. I'll actually be surprised if it comes back... but who can predictanything with Budden.

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

Fiends...
id rather fiend for mm3 than slob the knob for graduation...

u was straight groupie status when kanye dropped... u really have NO room to talk...

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

I do have my copy, thanks to the folks over at All Hip-Hop that are cool with Joe. Even tho I preordered it like a month ago
ohwell.gif
.... but how about you guys support my man... As for .Org it's prolly not gonna be up for a minute+%+++% didn't renew the account so it got suspended.. I'll actually be surprised if it comes back... but who can predict anything with Budden.

i do support joe... just not financially... i got $7 and 3 grams... u do the math...lol...come on man dont make me beg...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????????????????!!!!! it would take u like 30 minutes...
happy.gif

No its not here. its here when its at doorsteps in cd players. other than that this is just like the last post saying its here

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

i do support joe... just not financially... i got $7 and 3 grams... u do the math...lol...
happy.gif

Aight Lmao I'll try...
3 grams + $7= $22
$22 - 2grams - $3 shipping= MM3, a gram to burn, and $9 for food! You GOOD!! LOL

i do support joe... just not financially... i got $7 and 3 grams... u do the math...lol...
happy.gif

Aight Lmao I'll try...
3 grams + $7= $22
$22 - 2grams - $3 shipping= MM3, a gram to burn, and $9 for food! You GOOD!! LOL

roll.gif
a gram to burn! yea right... id have to cop a fresh quake for mm3...
what kind of monster are u?! what if my mom saw this...
frown.gif
tellin me to go sellweed to purchase a cd...
smh.gif

This thread should be locked for ducktales, this is not the official post so I dont believe you... you know the rest

smokin.gif

happy.gif

Aight Lmao I'll try...
3 grams + $7= $22

laugh.gif
The hell ya'll smokin, that ReggieBush?

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

Fiends...
id rather fiend for mm3 than slob the knob for graduation...

u was straight groupie status when kanye dropped... u really have NO room to talk...

laugh.gif
PREACH! I pre-ordered my copy October 18th im so ready. Cant waittill i get it hopefully Tuesday (11th)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom