End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Yuku was trash, so give this a shot. I'll admit so far I don't like it but what am I gonna do? Cry like a 2 year old like half of y'all? :tongue::smokin:smokin

This will take some getting used to but if this was our best option, I'm good with it.
Yuku HAD to go.

Starting to feel that way as well.. this was a big change after years and years of us on the same thing. I think we'll get used to it.. my only gripes after messing with the forum settings it the ads on the side and the little things that don't matter much. ( sig colors gone, etc.)

Last edited:
I lost 8k in posts but I see some still have there counts up or more then they did before.
Will this fix like the join date?

I kinda dig the new change.

Sure, it will take some getting used to but as long as the server works well then it'll all be for the better.

What's up with the sneakertalk home page, though?

And where did my inbox go...

Noticed the NT emoticons are back already.

Join date says 08...only 5 years off. lol

Last edited:
yea, i feel lost as well. NEVER saw this coming. :nerd: i'm just not ready to deal with this change right now. and even tho it looks really lame and corny like a "black iss," i'm sure we can all agree that, save for all the advertising, it will be a major improvement over the old NT (or at least we hope so).

Last edited:
As long as I'm with my peeps I'm good. not that damn sneakertalk lol.

and nobody will miss YUKU.

I'll get used to the new look. not bad imo.

People didn't like the change when they added new stuff in 06-07  2005.

Never forget
True. I do remember that.

The only thing I don't really like about this change is the whole stats and what not. Like "Most posts", "Reputation" and what not. I'm sure the join date issues and post count issues will be fixed in the future. They better!

Change is sometimes good. Let's see how this goes.

EDIT: Why does my join date say 2007, when i joined in 02?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom