End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Pull your skirt down Mayor... Ya'll dudes sound like female dogs...

I been here since my freshman yr in hs ('99) & i couldn't care less...

Such a lame dude smh "End of an era?" Man shut up

change is good.

my join date and post count doesn't matter to me anymore.

joined back in late 04, early 05 and people know me so it's cool

its nice to have my old name back tho

WOOOOO *rick ross*

Pull your skirt down Mayor... Ya'll dudes sound like female dogs...
I been here since my freshman yr in hs ('99) & i couldn't care less...
Such a lame dude smh "End of an era?" Man shut up
 he aint lying tho.

i felt like NIKETALKs GOLDEN AGE fell off once the PYP got popped and the quoting pictures rule in the wdyw thread came up.

and i felt this way about 4 maybe 4.5 years ago and basically stopped using altogether for 2 years

Last edited:
Edit acount details > check "view forum full width", "hide my stuff in sigs", and "compact threads list page".

It looks 1,000,000,000 times better and like the old NT.

change is good.

my join date and post count doesn't matter to me anymore.
joined back in late 04, early 05 and people know me so it's cool

its nice to have my old name back tho
WOOOOO *rick ross*

he aint lying tho.

i felt like NIKETALKs GOLDEN AGE fell off once the PYP got popped and the quoting pictures rule in the wdyw thread came up.

and i felt this way about 4 maybe 4.5 years ago and basically stopped using altogether for 2 years

If that's the case then just LEAVE... I know you did a bid an all but you left for a while & you're obviously still breathing. Its a damn website....

Only a supreme female canine would make 37 topics about how much they hate the change of a WEBSITE... Just log off cuz (Mayor) ain't nobody pourin out no liq for you anyways, just bounce

i just hate it from my phone....its cool on the computer though especially when we all change our avys lol

I just want my post count back, spent so much company time over the years posting I'd like something to show for it.

im kinda glad it messed up my join date/post count (mar 2001)

gave me a reason to dump my old SN

Meth your the blame if I spend another 5 yrs talking about what kicks I have and will copp lol im liking the new look.

Oh and I joined way back in 2005.

Last edited:
The number of posts someone had was never important....the content was. Quality over Quantity. Some of you guys will easily get back to 25K plus of just redundant nonsense or stonefaces or did not read gifs.

Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom