End of the Earth Postponed

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Someone is still gonna die that day

yea- maybe it will be both your accounts bruh.
indifferent.gif
Learn how to read bra

If you know the actual math to the Mayan calendar and how it works, you'd know that 2012 is the end of the long count and 2032/2033 would be the end of the "cycle".

1776 is the starting year of the final cycle of 13 katun. Each katun is 19.7 years.

1776 + (19.7 x 13) = 2032.1

The Great Seal apparently holds some clues to this.  1776 at the base of the pyramid in Roman numerals, 13 rows of stones, 72 total stones.

13 steps symbolize the 13 ages or cycles that have to be completed before the "great architect" appears to finish his great work. The capstone with the Eye of Horus is supposed to represent the architect coming back.

72 is as special as 6, 13, 7, and various other numbers. 72 of Set's accomplices bound Osiris into a box and threw him into the Nile, 72 pentagrams bind the 72 angels and demons in the Apotheosis Of Washington inside the Capitol. GW Bush, Barack Obama, and several other powerful figures have made references to the number 72 in speeches.

I don't believe in prophecies though. Just deja vu and timeline crossings
laugh.gif

If you know the actual math to the Mayan calendar and how it works, you'd know that 2012 is the end of the long count and 2032/2033 would be the end of the "cycle".

1776 is the starting year of the final cycle of 13 katun. Each katun is 19.7 years.

1776 + (19.7 x 13) = 2032.1

The Great Seal apparently holds some clues to this.  1776 at the base of the pyramid in Roman numerals, 13 rows of stones, 72 total stones.

13 steps symbolize the 13 ages or cycles that have to be completed before the "great architect" appears to finish his great work. The capstone with the Eye of Horus is supposed to represent the architect coming back.

72 is as special as 6, 13, 7, and various other numbers. 72 of Set's accomplices bound Osiris into a box and threw him into the Nile, 72 pentagrams bind the 72 angels and demons in the Apotheosis Of Washington inside the Capitol. GW Bush, Barack Obama, and several other powerful figures have made references to the number 72 in speeches.

I don't believe in prophecies though. Just deja vu and timeline crossings
laugh.gif

My old roommate literally freaked out when he read up on the predictions of 2012.
I won't let him know of these new developments, cause I hate the guy.

My old roommate literally freaked out when he read up on the predictions of 2012.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

I feel like its gonna keep getting pushed back and pushed back never actually reaching towards anything.

Every time they predict the end of the world it is ALWAYS wrong. They have been doing it millennia

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

I feel like its gonna keep getting pushed back and pushed back never actually reaching towards anything.

Every time they predict the end of the world it is ALWAYS wrong. They have been doing it millennia

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

laugh.gif
 Damn.

laugh.gif
 Damn.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
 Damn.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
 Damn.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom