End Of The Semester Unappreciation Vol. Living In The Library.

13 page paper due Friday. 2 finals next thursday. 1 next friday, which happens to be my birthday. I wish I was back in high school. my brain is fried, I needto
smokin.gif
and relax but that's not happening.... Who else is in the same boat?

Just handed in my last history paper of the semester a couple of hours ago. I left the library about an hour because it was getting too crowded. Bird Library =the worst library I've been to. Once people start talking it spreads from table to table and floor to floor. Doing a ten page paper right now with fivepages left. I have a 6 page paper due on Friday and three finals before my semester is over.

Between yesterday and next friday I have had one 7 page paper due yeserday, one six page paper due tomorrow, another six page due next tuesday along with anadditional 4 page response paper. Then wednesday and Thursday I have finals in two of my classes followed by a 12 page research assignment due on Friday.

Not to mention the 7 page paper and 12 page research paper are in the same class and comprise 70% of my grade, so that A I have now really doesn't meana thing.

On the brightside... A quick 19 credits next semester and I'm out for good... That is until grad school.
eyes.gif

I hear you bro. Thankfully I only go until Thursday and then escape to KC for a rowdy weekend.

It's kind of nice though, I work in an on campus computer lab.

wow exactly how im feeling right now.
im fiending some
pimp.gif
but i have to study
mad.gif

I'm working on a 12 page paper and getting the articles as we speak. I have 3/4 of it done, but I don't know if I can finish it tonight so I canreceive extra credit.

I'm the opposite. When the end of the semester comes around, I finally get lazy. I busted my @@+ all semester, and now I'm procrastinating... I thinkit's because I got no sleep over the holiday, though, and I'm just tired.

Let's just say I'm copping 5 adderalls.

These next 5 days are gonna be a marathon of nothing but studying because If I bomb any final I'm losing my scholarship
indifferent.gif

putting off a paper right now test in chem on thurs and then dead week then finals

I feel you. I had 2 papers, a presentation, and a test today. I have a final tomorrow. This is only my last week of classes. I don't start my other finalsuntil next week, over the course of which i have 4 finals.

Gah you reminded me I have to write my speech final. Then I have 3 finals next week, 1 of which I'm gonna fail (math
ohwell.gif
). Oh well, Econ and Speech will balance that @%!+ out
eyes.gif

Comm. College easy finals for the win

I'm the opposite. When the end of the semester comes around, I finally get lazy. I busted my @@+ all semester, and now I'm procrastinating
QFT

thats me right there. God I hate doing it but I can't help it.

right here, nothing too major but a lot of little %%+ things I need to get done. i have a final, some diversity experience paper, and 2 or 3 different 6 pagepapers. ugh. But I have a week and a half to do it all so I'm not in bad shape.

but I did 13 weeks worth of work in about 2 or 3 days. That was rough
laugh.gif
glad that's done.

but I'm just a part timer, i work full time and have an outside life too
laugh.gif
not enough hours in the day

i can not wait for the semester to be over.
in the mean time its, more study time, less chill time.
grin.gif

I have a lot of stuff to do in the next week and 1/2.

Procrastination FTL
smh.gif

i got a final tomorrow then couple of presentations this week and more finals nxt week. but i cant seem to study. ADD FTL

i should start hittin up the library to start finishing all my stuff and studying here in the next couple of days to finish off the semester strong.

I hear you. The worst part about it all is the that I've been procrastinating. I got two of my exams back, and I'm happy with the grades I got. I havenothing but finals now, and I have some time to prepare.

1st per. speech-I have to write a 4 page speech on any subject (One semester class if I pass
pimp.gif
)
2nd per. FFA-I have to build a birdhouse
3rd per. Biology-32 page exam on semester notes
4th per. Geometry-30 page exam on notes (She grades on a slope
pimp.gif
98 onreport card FTW)
5th per. Electronic careers-Exam on my OSHA knowledge (.50 college credit if I pass
pimp.gif
)
6th per. Woodshop-I have to build a chair and an exam
laugh.gif

7th per. English-40 page exam (I've held a solid 100% since the beginning of the semester)
8th per. Geography-An old TAKS test...I'm gonna fail since I pay no attention to this dude and he hates me!

So I got to hit my notes hard and study all this $*#% before the 3rd week of December
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom